Author Topic: hi to all  (Read 10246 times)

Nova427SS

• P Plater
  • Welcome
hi to all
« on: April 15, 2014, 11:40:02 AM »
 :hi: :hi:
 i just brought 1972 Chevy Nova SS from Vic and i would like some helps getting it club Registered  in NSW  and i am deaf man with hard of hearing .

. about the 72 Nova SS  is got mild 350 c i , 4 speed muncie lowered 2 " with factory Rallye wheels   but in the pic those  show wheels were remove by the previous owner  from the car  and place it with rallye wheels  was club registered IN VIC and like to have it transfer to N.S.W ..once my car arrive from Vic then i will get more pic of it .
 cheer Geoff

2/5/14
my nova arrival few days ago     :thud:..... oh noooo it dirty & flat battery from rain that morning.  then later at end of day i gave it good wash and checking up everything before going to sms to get it registered ...Ive found my header LHD is lower than right side Ive look thru some forum found that many nova are same issues problem with  HOOKER headers then i look thru website trying get new stainless steel headers it pain in a.... :bump: :banghead:

LeighP

• Rally Licence
Re: hi to all
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 04:46:12 AM »
Good looking car, Geoff. I like the green on green colour scheme.

Hit up someone on joining the club, if you haven't already, and they could help with the club's permit scheme.

:way:
Regards,
Leigh
1969 Pontiac Firebird 400

Zoltan

• Speedster
  • Welcome
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 04:14:59 PM »
Hey there!

I recently purchased my ride from VIC as well! Drove it back to Sydney and had fun along the way ;-)

Your car is sooooo clean, I presume you won't be driving that into NSW???

Nova427SS

• P Plater
  • Welcome
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 10:40:42 PM »
 i can only go join with club run or i can get it full registed in nsw...but i need to look into what the strictly are in the car club and the RTA register ...so i can make up my mind.

bonnevista

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 02:51:36 PM »
i can only go join with club run or i can get it full registed in nsw...but i need to look into what the strictly are in the car club and the RTA register ...so i can make up my mind.

From the photos, I don't see any reason why you couldn't get full NSW rego on that car.

Nova427SS

• P Plater
  • Welcome
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 03:54:20 PM »
i went to SMS at bankstown  today spoken to Chris about the car ..and i may as well get it full registered  done  by them  but once my car will arrive next week  then i will ring Chris to make appointment to get registered ....but will i still join car club too ???

bonnevista

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 05:09:46 PM »
The car club thing is entirely up to you. 

There's been plenty of times though out my time as a car enthusiast when I haven't belonged to a car club.  There's still plenty of things to go to that don't require club membership.  If your car is on full rego, you can just use it as you wish, take it away for a weekend or go to any number of organised events.

On the flip side, belonging to a club allows you to attend events as part of a group.  Further, belonging to club introduces you to new people and of course, you get to make fun of the members who own Mustangs... :sorry: :smile:

69DirtyRat

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 11:22:51 PM »
What he said!
1969 Corvette ZL-1 540ci 755hp
1972 Chevy Suburban 454ci
1959 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limo 390ci 325hp
www.ratpackmuscle.com

Nova427SS

• P Plater
  • Welcome
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2014, 08:02:49 PM »
hi guy ,
             here my latest updated which i did some work on getting rear end suspension clean up and powder coated and repairs and add some stuff such as , sun tacho ,steering wheel , clutch fan , 7 blades fan, new master cylinder ,

here pic of my new sbc 427 almost ready

today on dyno it made 682hp@560 ft lb torque

danny.r

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2014, 10:21:03 PM »
Hi, I just want to say: amazing car and amazing rims.  :thumb:

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333