Author Topic: October Long Weekend Run  (Read 4515 times)

73Transam

• Speedster
    • pontiac68@optusnet.com
October Long Weekend Run
« on: August 24, 2014, 06:46:02 AM »
Hi All,
A few of us are thinking about going away for the October Long weekend, We have in mind either Dubbo or Yass, In Dubbo we have the Dubbo Zoo and also on the Saturday night a Star tour at the Observatory, there is also lots more to do in Dubbo, We are also thinking about Yass, We have Gene and Tony's Motel to stay in which they put on an awesome weekend, We went down there on Australia day long weekend and had a ball, If anyone is interested please post here and let me know.
Regards,
Alan :way: :thank:

1977 Transam

Re: October Long Weekend Run
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 08:21:37 AM »
Would love a weekend run Alan.  Bit limited with our budget at the moment.  Will have to give it a miss this time.  Dubbo sounds good though.

Tommy

1977 Transam

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 08:42:54 AM »
Change of plans.  The missus says we can juggle the funds a bit.  We are happy to go to Dubbo.  Any idea what day you will be leaving to get there and what hotel we're staying at? 

Thanks.

73Transam

• Speedster
    • pontiac68@optusnet.com
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 02:02:52 PM »
Hey Tommy,
We would be leaving early on the Saturday morning and coming home on the Monday, Will let you know about the accomadation in the next day or so. Yass Or Dubbo, Dubbo would be more expensive then going to Yass, Up to you guys i will go anywhere and same with the others :way:

73Transam

• Speedster
    • pontiac68@optusnet.com
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 11:48:29 AM »
Hi Tommy,
If you still interested we going to Yass to stay at Genes and tony's Motel, We are leaving Saturday morning meeting at Pheasents nest at 10am for a 10.30 departure, We will have a meal in there restaurant on the Saturday night with movies and old Pontiac Nationals videos as well, On the Sunday we are going to Carey's caves via Tourist drive number 7 which is really awesome drive then to the caves, Which is about 1 and a half hours long. If anyone is interested in coming PM Me or add to the post.
Regards,
Alan

1977 Transam

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 08:56:28 AM »
I'll be there.  Looking forward to a good drive.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333