Author Topic: ***Cancelled*** Top Gear Festival Sydney  (Read 12835 times)

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
***Cancelled*** Top Gear Festival Sydney
« on: February 07, 2015, 03:07:37 PM »
Hi All!  :hi:

We received confirmation yesterday that the AMCCA have 25 spots secured for the Top Gear Festival taking place this year from 18-19 April 2015 at Eastern Creek.

As we only have a short time until the event we need to start making a list of interested parties.

If you are interested in displaying your car/s, please reply to this forum thread only.

We are awaiting the terms and conditions from organisers so lets assume at this stage you are required to attend both days.

Meeting spot and time will be announced before the event.

Thanks,
AMCCA Committee  :pepper:

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein

Dear Members  :hi:

Due to the amount of interested car clubs, organisers have restricted car club entries to 10 vehicles per club per day.

We are awaiting confirmation from organisers if it is necessary for the same cars be on display on both days.

If you are interested in showing off your pride and joy, please reply to this thread so that we can gauge interest.

As information comes through from organisers, this forum will be updated.

We look forward to hearing from you!

AMCCA Committee  :burnout:

ccrc

Hi  Ness  can you please put Mark & Barbralea, Gill &Michelle, and Darren & Nerida  for the Sunday

reba396

• P Plater
  • Welcome
im ok for the Saturday

97Vette

• Speedster
Hi Vanessa,
                Can you please put Janne, me and the corvette down for the Sunday. If we are required to attend both days we will probably have to pass unfortunately.
Thanks
Glen

Zoltan

• Speedster
  • Welcome
I've never been in such an event, could you please explain how it works, what it costs etc...?

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
Hi Zoltan (Peter)  :hi:

Basically, your car is on display for a whole day as part of the Top Gear Festival (either the Saturday or the Sunday or both if you like).

The most important thing to note is that your car needs to remain on site for the whole day ie: from 6am/7am to 6.30pm.  The car must remain static during the display.

There is no cost for you to display your car.

I am finalising details with organisers and will update the post over the next few days.

It's a popular weekend and our club has supported this event for a couple of years now.  The good thing is that you don't have to display your car for the whole weekend which is what used to happen.  Having your car there on both days is a lot so I'd say we'll have a good turn out with lots of variety if you can choose the Saturday or the Sunday.

I hope this answers your questions.  As always, keep an eye out on the forum and weekly emailed newsletter.

Thanks,
Ness  :thumb:

Cheryl Ram Air

Ross & I for Sunday x 1 car please

1977 Transam

Mary,  lachlan and I can make it on the Saturday thanks. 

Tommy

Zoltan

• Speedster
  • Welcome
ok, count me in for the Sunday, please let me know details and arrival time, thanks.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333