Author Topic: Camaro Firebird & US Muscle Car Nats 2016  (Read 28086 times)

73Transam

• Speedster
    • pontiac68@optusnet.com
Re: Camaro Firebird & US Muscle Car Nats 2016
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2015, 03:44:16 AM »
Hi Dave,
Looks awesome, have some really :way: good interest and our motel is close to full already.
Cheers,
Alan

ozpont

• Rally Licence
    • www.usgmsp.com
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2015, 10:47:23 AM »
Nats entries are now open.

http://www.cfusnats.com/entry-form.html

Nov 23rd UPDATE:  http://www.cfusnats.com/uploads/4/5/5/2/45522849/cfusnats_dec_a4.pdf

Download a two page flyer and send it in or just complete it online and pay via paypal to cfusnats@gmail.com

I apologize that there is a entry cost.. I know people have to pay for petrol and accommodation etc. For Entrant and companion, entry into everything.. Shirt for the main entrant..simple dinner Sunday night for both..entertainment tickets for both, NPWL entry tours locally & other things in the making..... is $99 total per couple.
Limited to about 220 cars or 500 persons. CFUSNats Entry form page

ozpont

• Rally Licence
    • www.usgmsp.com
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2015, 10:03:08 PM »

ozpont

• Rally Licence
    • www.usgmsp.com
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2015, 09:57:32 PM »
Again in Tumut this weekend doing lead up logistics for the Easter Camaro Firebird & US Muscle Car Nationals... now 15 weeks off..

But did the drive Id never done.. from Tumut to Cooma via the Snowy Mountains Hwy.. and then onto Canberra and back to the Gong tonight.. over all distance about 500kms.. but after Canberra.. and particularly between Cooma and Tumut.. WHAT A DRIVE.. next to perfect.. reminded me of driving across the UTAH and New Mexico Desert . but with frozen tree stumps.

Also had a chance to look over something to do with the Snowy Hydro plant.. which will become better explained later.. but the picture of the pipes.. that feed the turbines.. water flowing from the upper reserve system..you can actually drive a bus in .. they are that big...

ENTRY FOR DIFFERENT MAKES:/ CLUBS
   The CFUS Nats is an event supported by various car clubs and private funding to make it happen - simple as that.. it's really too big & expensive these days to establish as a stand alone one club National event .... 99% of non-profit community car clubs just don't seem to have the massive reserve funding & ongoing working capital to risk.... and with many clubs now increasingly burdened by PL & application fees &  costs to do almost anything.. its getting tougher.
 It's NOT for profit.

ozpont

• Rally Licence
    • www.usgmsp.com
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2015, 10:13:49 PM »
Friday 18th. Early paid entries confirmations and entrant number cards have been posted out now.. the first few dozen.. more to follow this week. If you have a PAID online entry now already..you will receive a confirmation letter and the windscreen  Camaro-Firebird NatsEntrant ID card in the post this week.
     First few dozen are from people who paid and entered ONLINE.. the next lot is the posted in entries which have now been a steady stream.

ozpont

• Rally Licence
    • www.usgmsp.com
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2015, 07:52:37 PM »
Update Dec 21st...  In preparation for the March Easter 2016.. Nationals.. we today welcome the Tumut Rotary Club's experienced catering logistics legendary abilities for the Nats Sunday Night final outdoor event .... another great locally secured group involvement .. benefiting everybody.     This is not an easy job or venue being totally outdoors with a lot of prep.. but knowing locally their ability & track record.. they're the # 1 choice & we have them.
   Everybody gets a feed on  Sunday included in the Nat's entry.. and mainly locally source produce.   Just hope for good weather.

Zoltan

• Speedster
  • Welcome
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2015, 08:45:46 AM »
Yay!

I've registered, I can't remember if I've paid, how can I check?

ozpont

• Rally Licence
    • www.usgmsp.com
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2015, 07:10:55 PM »
Update Dec 22nd.. entries now coming in very steadily. .. posting out "posted in" entrants letters and Entry #'s today for those that have since Nov 15 paid in.

also today we received the first WA driving over entrant.. 1st gen Camaro.. .. now that's a drive..!

(Peter.. I have not seen a entry payment come in but have you down as reserved early so your ok to hold off for another month or so if it helps..)

If entries do keep coming in as they have this week.. the event will fill up by late February. Still plenty of accommodation at places like the Tumut Motor Inn if needed (02) 6947 4523 .
     The dates are  EASTER Long Weekend 2016 - March Friday 25th- Sunday 27th (Late)

73Transam

• Speedster
    • pontiac68@optusnet.com
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2015, 06:35:41 AM »
Hi Dave,
Can't wait for this event it's going to be huge with a awesome arrange of car's. To those members from the AMCCA who would like to come i have 4 rooms left just PM me.
Regards,
Alan

ozpont

• Rally Licence
    • www.usgmsp.com
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2016, 12:12:15 AM »
10 Weeks to go....

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333