Author Topic: re: trip to Tumut - I have a free passenger seat  (Read 2396 times)

Zoltan

• Speedster
  • Welcome
re: trip to Tumut - I have a free passenger seat
« on: February 02, 2016, 08:20:27 PM »
Looks like my wife and family are dissing me on the Easter long weekend and therefore, I have a free passenger seat if someone needs a lift.

Steve

• Speedster
Re: re: trip to Tumut - I have a free passenger seat
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 10:53:57 AM »
Looks like my wife and family are dissing me on the Easter long weekend and therefore, I have a free passenger seat if someone needs a lift.
They have no idea what they are going to miss

Zoltan

• Speedster
  • Welcome
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 08:48:23 PM »
perhaps I need to sell them on the idea a bit more, what is there to do and see in downtown Tumut?

ozpont

• Rally Licence
    • www.usgmsp.com
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 11:57:20 PM »
Hi Peter.. its not just down town Tumut & not just car stuff......except most of Saturday is..... check the cfusnats.com site.. check the schedule link here.....[/url] http://www.cfusnats.com/schedule.html[/url] - If you need to cancel let me know please asap but .. all's good there.
       ..its not for everybody ever.. harder to fit in with people  now then 20 years back especially with the 24/7 work cycle nowdays & half the nation glued to an in home  iphone & speed camera's everywhere.
       But its not illegal to go out and smell fresh air.. visit places that are slower then city life... stop and talk not txt...say "gday" live.........   It's taken  a year of planning to get the things together that will happen & still some to go....not just Sunday lunch.. and HOPEFULLY.. stuff in there many would never normally get to see, combined with being regionally on the edge of the Snowy Mountains.... in Autumn.. hard to pass.  😊😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
   Also consider.. if you come..(for people going back to Sydney or Canberra etc) driving home on Monday via Cooma / Canberra.. from Tumut.. its takes a few hours longer.. but is an unforgetable drive......RIGHT HERE IN AUSTRALIA..... :thumb:

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333