Author Topic: American Muscle Cars on the Murray Weekend - May 2017  (Read 18554 times)

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
Re: American Muscle Cars on the Murray Weekend - May 2017
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2017, 04:02:59 PM »
Hi there!  :hi:

Unfortunately we are having trouble posting photos via the forum  :sorry: but in the meantime you can go to our Facebook page.

Of course our photographer Andy is capturing the weekend in detail, so you can check out his pics in the photo gallery when they're ready.

Regards and thanks
Ness for the Committee  :thumb:

PS: you're missing out on a fabulous weekend away - hopefully the photos will make you wanna come next year :pepper:

70SS

• Rally Licence
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2017, 09:16:17 AM »
What a SENSATIONAL weekend so far!! Dinner Fri & Sat was great & the run yesterday (Sat) was spectacular, with an observation run & great roads. Show & shine this morning in town. Cars fr our club, from Griffith & from Albury area & of course Melbourne - about 45 cars in total. Those who are unable to be here are missing a great wend.  :she: you should really try to get here next year - we have just booked for 2018...  :pepper:

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2017, 05:21:30 PM »
We just got back from another fantastic weekend in Albury (and back to reality unfortunately  :cry:)

It was yet another successful weekend filled with great conversation and story telling, cruising, eating, laughing, oh and eating  :rol:

Thank you to all who came along for the ride - it's the people that make the weekend such fun, creating friendships along the way  :exactly:

Most of us have already rebooked for next year - the dates will be Friday 18 May to Sunday 20 May 2018 (you can leave on the Monday if you wish).

A very special thank you goes out to Steve Jones from Quality Resort Siesta who organised another enjoyable weekend including the observation run on Saturday.  Steve's staff did a wonderful job looking after us in every possible way - you are a credit to your establishment.

Looking forward to seeing the pics and reliving wonderful memories  :cool:

Until next year...

Mark n Ness  :thumb:

70SS

• Rally Licence
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2017, 07:01:01 PM »
 :she:

In summary.....

:rain:   :spaghetti:   :burnout:   :lol:   :pepper:   :cheers:   :fantastic:  and most importantly  :thank:

59tank

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2017, 07:38:22 PM »
Welcome home everyone. I'm glad everyone had a safe trip. See you's all soon.  :bolt: :bump: :bolt:

Skipman

• Speedster
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2017, 07:56:56 PM »
Thanks to the committee for another great event, thanks to Steve and his team, what a job they do for us third thanks for the great company. To everyone that couldn't come you missed out on the premier event on our club calendar. The Albury weekend is close to our families best weekend of the year !! 52 weeks to go and counting

Chargerman

• Speedster
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2017, 11:17:22 AM »
Hi everyone, I'd just like to say THANKYOU, Jakki and I have had the BEST weekend, Great Road Trip, Great Weather, Great Food, and The Best Friends , this was my last one as President but my room is already booked for next year and I just can't wait......
Glenn and Jakki

70SS

• Rally Licence
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2017, 06:58:26 PM »
 :thank: Just a footnote to the above - a HUGE thankyou to everyone from this Club (and several from the 60's AMCC & the Griffith folk) for the warmth & kindness you all showed to my mum & dad this weekend. Dad had a birthday he will NEVER forget and they were in tears on Mon nite telling us about the time they had and how welcome they felt.

It's the little things like this that really MAKE a Club - not the politics & notoriety shown within other Clubs. We will be forever grateful to all of you for welcoming them (just don't blame me when they come back...  :thud:) This Club's members have hearts bigger than the cars they represent...  THANK YOU  :exactly:

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2017, 08:22:31 PM »
Your parents are beautiful people Garth, and we welcome them back next year with open arms  :cool:

Ness  :thumb:

Skipman

• Speedster
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2017, 08:36:59 PM »
To see your parents catch us on Monday,beep and overtake us on their way to Oberon wow no driving miss daisy there! Hope they come next year they are our kind of people

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333