Author Topic: Club Calender for 2014  (Read 2689 times)

yellow55

Club Calender for 2014
« on: February 10, 2014, 06:06:35 PM »
When are we likley to see an event calender for 2014. Its a a bit hard to plan ahead with only thursday notifications by email?

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
    • http://excosales.com.au
Re: Club Calender for 2014
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 06:51:55 PM »
The Calendar is done but unfortunately Joe does not have internet connection at home at present and he has been waiting for weeks for them to rectify the issue.

The Committee email is done by me and until the internet problem is fixed there is nothing else we can do, sorry if this is causing you grief in organising your weekends. I'm sure Joe would like some help in doing the events so please feel free to offer your assistance.

Click Image For Our Website

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 08:14:40 PM »
First off, I have made every effort to inform the members of what is going on with my Internet status I mentioned it at the club meeting and I have mentioned it at all the outings the committee has been informed everybody knows that the calendar is ready to go and I'm just waiting on my Internet connection.

Secondly every Monday the up coming weekend events are posted in the ticker on the forum and in the club events only thread on the forum this thread covers all the information and meeting point in details then an email is sent out to every financial club member on the Thursday informing you of what is happening that weekend and asking you to please confirm whether you are attending or not on the thread on the forum which we normally get very little response to I find this very frustrating every week when I'm ringing up to book a venue and have no idea of how many numbers to give the people when they ask so therefore if everybody used the form correctly my life will be a lot simpler.
Long story short my Internet provider has assured me that my Internet will be on by Friday and the Club calendar is my very highest priority as it has always been for the past four years or so.

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 07:29:09 PM »
FYI The events calendar has been updated to the end of April and posted on the Club website please except my apologies for the delay and any inconvenience it may have caused.
Click on the link below to view the Calendar.

http://www.americanmusclecarsaustralia.com/events.htm

Octane

• P Plater
    • Build Blog
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 10:23:21 PM »
Good stuff  :burnout:

Thanks Joe, thanks Committee, for all your efforts!

John

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333