Author Topic: GO GARRY GO ......  (Read 86884 times)

Nitroman

GO GARRY GO ......
« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2009, 09:47:11 AM »
video working now

vettegirl

GO GARRY GO ......
« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2009, 10:10:54 AM »
What a great night, plenty of generous people for such a good cause.
Great to see it mentioned on sunrise this morning
Joe your car was featured and looked great!!!

us2oz

GO GARRY GO ......
« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2009, 10:28:05 AM »
Absolutely fabulous. Garry your a legend. All the people that chipped in and helped, great job. :)  To the other clubs for turning up, great stuff....I'm sure Maureen is still counting as there was bucket loads.

SUTPO

GO GARRY GO ......
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2009, 12:17:58 PM »
what a great night, shame about the rain but it didn't seam to matter so many good things in such a short bspace of time well done to Garry and the AMCCA team  ;12

The Highlander

GO GARRY GO ......
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2009, 12:21:27 PM »
Thanks to Gary and the AMCCA..top effort...glad to be a part of it...

Some pics on The GT Club forum....

Regards

Rob Macedon

"The GT Club"....and see you guys on the 28th @ Harry's ;12

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
GO GARRY GO ......
« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2009, 04:33:25 PM »
To everyone that donated to the Victorian fire relief event I would like to ;J & to all the car clubs that made this a great event we raised $8842.40 with more money to be collected this was a :) effort with the weather conditions that we had last night I think a big ;J should go to the guy that drove the blue hot rod. Also a big ;J should go to Don & Gwen Darby who drove from Wagga Wagga on the day just to donate one of Gwens great oil paintings & drove home that night.
 ;v Garry ;M:cool:    
Past And Present Cars

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
GO GARRY GO ......
« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2009, 06:07:46 PM »
That's fantastic mate. Marni, Leslee and I are very proud to be a part of the best car club in Australia

lazy69

GO GARRY GO ......
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2009, 06:43:19 PM »
You are only happy because the chicken was on tele this morning Joe.

This was a great job with very little time to organise & the weather against us & still we manage to make a large amount of money for a very important cause to help our brothers & sisters in Vic. I am really proud to be part of such a great bunch of guys & girls .This really is the best club in Australia , but without the other clubs & people that donated & helped out this wouldn't have been & we wouldn't have raised so much money . I would like to thank Garry for organising this & all our members that helped out & the other clubs that helped & turned up on a miserable night .

Sorry for jibbering but I have been drinking!  :(

68PONY

GO GARRY GO ......
« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2009, 06:50:44 PM »
Originally posted by lazy69
You are only happy because the chicken was on tele this morning Joe.

This was a great job with very little time to organise & the weather against us & still we manage to make a large amount of money for a very important cause to help our brothers & sisters in Vic. I am really proud to be part of such a great bunch of guys & girls .This really is the best club in Australia , but without the other clubs & people that donated & helped out this wouldn't have been & we wouldn't have raised so much money . I would like to thank Garry for organising this & all our members that helped out & the other clubs that helped & turned up on a miserable night .

Sorry for jibbering but I have been drinking!  :(

yes but i was on  tele tonight channel nine , did you see me did you see me LOL
Great effort everybody we all should be proud.

69DirtyRat

• Top Fuel Pilot
GO GARRY GO ......
« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2009, 07:42:01 PM »
Even though it was only about 15 seconds worth on 9 it was a good promo for the club! and showed Chris waxing on waxing off, your gunna have a big head now arent you Chris! you media hog!
1969 Corvette ZL-1 540ci 755hp
1972 Chevy Suburban 454ci
1959 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limo 390ci 325hp
www.ratpackmuscle.com

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333