Author Topic: Good to see  (Read 23108 times)

GTA390

Good to see
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2009, 08:51:10 PM »
Originally posted by GT SALLY
David, just noticed your mood, 6950 days till retirement, mine is -855. "YES MINUS 855" & I've still got 779 days to go till I'm 60!
ENJOY LIFE, FAMILY, FRIENDS & OUR CARS, WE ARE HERE 4 A GOOD TIME, NOT A LONG TIME!

Thanks for  reminding me of that i just updated, since the Government decided to up the retirement age :mad:
David

GT SALLY

Good to see
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2009, 09:00:20 PM »
Man, 7300 days thats like LIFE! Around 20 years. Don't worry David, I served a double life term, 37 years (13514 days) with the same co.
Gazza

cpu

Good to see
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2009, 09:01:05 PM »
Originally posted by joe74ta
............rest assured CPU &  I got some nice video footage of your cars.

;18

And your roof lining Joe, during those moments of blats. ;17

Had a ball.  Great to see you all again.

Could get quite custom to this being chauffeured around. ;16

Will get the video up once I have edited out Joe's roof lining ;12

Thanks for lift Chicken Man ;F

I don't care what people say about ya.  ;17

GT SALLY

Good to see
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2009, 09:05:33 PM »
Originally posted by MuscleVette
GT Sally I grew up at Monterey still is a great suburb looking forward to having you on many more runs & thanks for wanting to join our club which I think is the friedliest car club going where eveyone makes you feel welcome.
   ;v Garry ;M:cool:

Garry, filled out the membership form, just need info on how to pay you guys?

Cheers
Gazza

her69

• Committee
  • Rally Licence
  • Club President
Good to see
« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2009, 09:09:46 PM »
;J Garry & all who went today, we had a great day, weather was perfect could'nt ask for a better day,got home at 7pm still had the roof down & a bit cold;x
Hope everyone got home safe, & will catch up next Saturday for Pizza ;t  at Kurnell.

Cheers Maureen

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
Good to see
« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2009, 09:15:34 PM »
 I would really like to thank all the members that turned up today which I think was :), we had a little hick up at the stop at Kiama but all in all another :) day for the American Muscle car club of Australia, this club is growing stronger from word of mouth to people that we meet & invite along to our runs. I am so proud to be a part of this great club & to be associated with every club member, thats what makes this the best car club in Australia ;F.
   ;v Garry ;M :cool:
Past And Present Cars

mattlea1

Good to see
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2009, 09:16:50 PM »
We had a great day today see everyone next Saturday

her69

• Committee
  • Rally Licence
  • Club President
Good to see
« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2009, 09:16:50 PM »
Originally posted by GT SALLY
Originally posted by MuscleVette
GT Sally I grew up at Monterey still is a great suburb looking forward to having you on many more runs & thanks for wanting to join our club which I think is the friedliest car club going where eveyone makes you feel welcome.

Garry, filled out the membership form, just need info on how to pay you guys?

Cheers
Gazza

Gazza just send a cheque to the PO Box on the membership form & I will fix it up this end.
Glad you had a good day, it really is a great club to be in, hope to see you some more runs.  ;F

Cheers Maureen

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
Good to see
« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2009, 09:21:26 PM »
Hi Gary
   On the bottom of your membership our postal address is there all we need is a cheque & if you can U2U me your email address I will add you onto our email out list straight away so as you don't miss out on any news also what about a story for our E-Mag on your first run with the club it only has to be about 100 / 150 words & you can email that to CPU.
Past And Present Cars

GT SALLY

Good to see
« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2009, 09:34:54 PM »
Thanks Maureen & Garry & it's one R as in Gary but I'm known as Gazza. I'll organise a cheque within the next few days if that's OK & maybe I can make the pizza cruise.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333