Club News > AMCCA Past Events

Club Xmas Lunch Run

(1/2) > >>

MuscleVette:
Hi Guys
     Our club Xmas lunch run will be to Francescos at Windsor on the 10th of December. This is a seafood smorgasbord with Prawns oysters mussells different fish dishes a variety of salads hot roast meats & veggys plus deserts the cost is $25 per head. We will be meeting on the M4 at Maccas Eastern Creek going West at 11am leaving 11.15am for our convoy to Windsor Don't forget this is a family day so bring the whole family.  I really need to know who is coming either reply here or phone me on 0403026867.
   Regards Garry.:cool:

Hot_70:
Hey fellas, how about  the xmas lunch at windsor, if members can afford the time seeing as it's the last meet of the year i think it would be a great get together, If we could all make the effort to  go. The club membership is growing all the time & needs every members support,  So please if you agree to going, contact Gary asap so as to make sure your allocated a spot.  remember it,s all you can eat for $25 pp

MuscleVette:
Hi guys just a reminder that if you are coming to our xmas run on the 10th december I need to know #'s so as to reserve the tables.
 The lunch is a seafood smorgasbord for $25 they have other food apart from seafood with great deserts.
 See Ya Garry. :P

YellowLightning:
next sunday guys dont forget to book in

YellowLightning:
pics will be up shortly

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version