Tech Talk & Articles > AMCCA Members Tech Talk

ZDDP engine oil article

<< < (3/4) > >>

bonnevista:
They have a brand in the US called 'Wolfs Head' oil.  I wonder how many wolf heads you have to squeeze to get a litre??

http://www.wolfshead.com/

Didn't believe me, did you.

GTA390:

--- Quote from: usa383 link=topic=2119.msg20990#msg20990 ---yeah but that is rebadged USA ford oil Isn't it :shades:
--- End quote ---

I dont get it :ban::lol:

Steve:
oil appears to be more of a problem now days ,and when diesel trucks get cat converters  there will be even less oils with ZDDP ....a great excuse to change over to a roller cam :)

sms777:
I have been using Pennzoil since i have opened my business but they have recently pulled out of the Australian market. I have done an extensive research on what to replace it with and have decided on Penrite.
Their HPR 30 is the highest content in ZDDP in Australia.
I have found this is the most suitable for older generation big bore V8's with flat tappet cams.
But like Ausmonza suggested it is time to convert to roller cams. They are becoming more and more affordable. Just about every engine i build these days gets a roller.

usa383:

--- Quote from: GTA390 link=topic=2119.msg20992#msg20992 ---
--- Quote from: usa383 link=topic=2119.msg20990#msg20990 ---yeah but that is rebadged USA ford oil Isn't it :shades:
--- End quote ---

I dont get it :ban::lol:
--- End quote ---

sorry mate I thought you where joking around with chev /ford thing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version