Club News > AMCCA Sanctioned Events Only

CLUB PLATE REGO

(1/3) > >>

us2oz:
I have had a few enquiries relating to club plates/rego

Here is the extract from the PDF documet on the  RTA SITE

Hope this clears up any confusion

Click any of the below images or the above link for a pdf copy of the entire document

Mick

usmusclecars:

Please note new details for anyone currently on Club Plates:  Contact details have changed as I am now the Plate Registrar

If you are on Club Rego PLEASE do the following

When you are attending a club run that is listed IN OUR CLUB EVENTS or for testing and tuning (repairs) please sms me on 0417 486 473 with the run you are going on, the number plate of your vehicle and your name. If you do not and I recieve a call from any authorities I will not be able to assist them with there enquiry. I need to know were you are supposed to be!

Thank you Yvette

usmusclecars:
updated 24/10/14

Click any where below for a pdf copy

updated 24/10/14

usmusclecars:
Further to a question asked at last nights meeting I have contacted the RMS regarding the use of your vehicle for a wedding or formal. The RMS informed me that the rules have not changed and you are still permitted to use your vehicle for a wedding or formal providing you are not taking payment in any form.

Operators wishing to use historic vehicles for the passenger transport for weddings or other functions should first check the requirements under the Passenger Transport Act 1990. For information about passenger transport requirements, contact the Enrolment Processing Unit on 1800 227 774 or (02) 9891 8900. The operator must also seek approval from the club registrar, and the details recorded by the club in the offical minutes or 'Day Book'.

RIVIERA:
Thanks Yvette, thats solved that ah.
Your post has reminded us of what we can and cannot do on club rego.
So let's do the right thing and not wreck it for others.

Thanks   
Regards John :thank:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version