Author Topic: I need 10 cars for charity run 21st May  (Read 10268 times)

Bumblebee

I need 10 cars for charity run 21st May
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2010, 12:00:23 PM »
P.S. Ther is very little parking in Lime St!

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2010, 02:54:50 PM »
Hi Bee we are stopping where the tour buses stop they tell me they have parking for us to pick up.
   Garry
Past And Present Cars

Parion1

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2010, 06:06:20 PM »
Count me out please Garry, will be away until the early hours of Saturday.

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2010, 04:06:04 PM »
I would really like to thank the members that turned up to this Joe Mal Owen Les Peter Steve Darren Stuart & myself. I was asked to get about 10 cars to drive some celebs from King St Wharf to Pyrmont for some charity. We all meet at the BP servo at Airport clouds looking like they were full of water just as we were to leave the heavens opened up on us finally made our way through the Friday night traffic to the meeting spot pick up our guests for the ride 1 car wouldn't start out with the jumper leeds off we go catch up to everyone else we think, get to the drop off spot phone call from Les where are we next minute here comes Les & Owen they left first don't know which way they went we then drop everyone off. Lets go & have dinner at Menai then another car wouldn't start  once again out with the worst pair of jumper leads you have ever seen & all we were told that they cost $14 BUT THEY WORKED finally we get to  the restraunt had a great meal drank all off Maureen's bourbon & coke's said our good byes all the way home I thought what a great club with members that would bring there cars out on a night like this well done guys & a BIG :thanks: from me again on a dam fine night out.

:seeya: Garry :drink::spaghetti:
Past And Present Cars

SUTPO

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2010, 07:56:15 PM »
My Absolute Pleasure Garry, it was a Great night. i have never been through so many Red & Amber lights i was thinking if i loose the guys i will be so lost, the moto is never leave your mates behind Thanks Pete lol.

Thanks for the  Bourbon & coke Maureen i did sneak this photo of Maureen Slaming the rest of the Slab Luv Ya Maureen :rol::rol::rol::rol::rol::rol::rol::rol:

SUTPO

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2010, 08:04:09 PM »
Here is the rest of the group, fantastic night do it again any time

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333