Author Topic: G'day good people!  (Read 27939 times)

Hemifish

G'day good people!
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2010, 10:41:50 PM »
:fantastic: Looks like an early Christmas Present for you too  :bow::bow::bow: My Christmas Present should be here in a couple of weeks Thanks to Yvette & Mick a 528 Ray Barton HEMI:drink:

Russ

• P Plater
G'day good people!
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2010, 08:30:00 AM »
To be perfectly honest, I'm not expecting it by Christmas.

It took the company over 3 months to pick the car up, from when I transferred them the money - and even then it only came about as the seller started threatening to charge them a storage fee etc.

So, whilst it should be here soon, I won't be surprised if it's not!

~ Russ

Hemifish

G'day good people!
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2010, 09:57:45 AM »
Russ you need to see one of this clubs sponsor MICKS usmuscle cars & classics he would have your car here within a month , I only bought my engine a couple of weeks ago & it arrives on 22nd of this month.:bow:

Russ

• P Plater
G'day good people!
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2010, 11:04:15 AM »
Yeah, I know about them ... now, haha. The current mob is handling everything for me, and have so far been paid for everything up until this point.

I have the import approval, and the car should be getting prepped for shipping. I do know they have about another 10 cars to ship (all the VIN #'s were on the same approval as mine), so it's not like I have to wait until they get others to fill the container - there is no reason why it shouldn't be on a ship lickety-split, but at this point, nothing will surprise me.

Taking it out of their hands and going with someone new is added logistics & drama I just don't want to go through.
~ Russ

Russ

• P Plater
G'day good people!
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2010, 05:41:51 PM »
OK ... quick update. Chally has apparently set sail, and has a scheduled arrival date of Nov 22 - I'm fairly sure that's 2010.

:fingers:
~ Russ

Jethro

• Speedster
G'day good people!
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2010, 05:49:53 PM »
Early Christmas Present :fingers::fingers::fingers::fingers:
[img width=200 height=150]https://americanmusclecarsaustralia.com/forum/signatures/J

WOTSA442

G'day good people!
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2010, 06:07:46 PM »
Quote from: Russ link=topic=3297.msg23704#msg23704
OK ... quick update. Chally has apparently set sail, and has a scheduled arrival date of Nov 22 - I'm fairly sure that's 2010.

:fingers:

Hope it's smooth sailing. If you want to track it then put the ships name into the following site and watch it's progress. Even tells you boat speed, distance covered, swell size (scary) wind direction. Watch out for cyclones:coffee:
http://www.sailwx.info/shiptrack/

Russ

• P Plater
G'day good people!
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2010, 06:07:55 PM »
Early Christmas Present :fingers::fingers::fingers::fingers:

Hope so ... If I can get it registered and on the road in time for my chrissy holidays, I'll be cheering.

:drink: :xmas:

Hope it's smooth sailing. If you want to track it then put the ships name into the following site and watch it's progress. Even tells you boat speed, distance covered, swell size (scary) wind direction. Watch out for cyclones:coffee: http://www.sailwx.info/shiptrack/

Already on it - unfortunately, the company in question is a little lax in the info department, still waiting to hear back with a ship name to track.

:coffee:
~ Russ

Russ

• P Plater
G'day good people!
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2010, 04:32:59 PM »
Woooohooooo!!!

OK, this is about the 374th site I've posted this on in 24 hours, but I don't care!

:shades:

Chally is here, and in my possession.

Unfortunately, that's as far as it got. Battery was dead on arrival, and after replacing there was still no spark from the coil - so who knows. :banghead:

Fingers-crossed it can be on the road before they go on their Christmas break.

Either way - though it took 7 months to get here, and it won't start - I couldn't care less and have never been happier!

:smile:

:drink:
~ Russ

Jethro

• Speedster
G'day good people!
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2010, 08:50:57 PM »
Great to se you dream car has arrived Russ, but now the fun begins:gotya:
[img width=200 height=150]https://americanmusclecarsaustralia.com/forum/signatures/J

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333