Tech Talk & Articles > Chryslers/Mopar

Help with a Charger

(1/5) > >>

Rexxy:
Hey guys and/or gals, this is my first thread here at American Muscle Cars Australia and just by looking around, theres some good knowledge here. Now, I'm a young-un with a passion for Dodge Chargers from 66-70, the good years in my opinion. Now, on to my question, I will be buying one in the near future and plan to put a decent size V8 in it, I don't really care, but, wanted some opinions on whats the best ideally for one? I've heard a few things and the majority say a 440, from what I remember.

Thanks for reading my ramblings.

Fine 59:

--- Quote from: Rexxy link=topic=4604.msg28664#msg28664 ---Hey guys and/or gals, this is my first thread here at American Muscle Cars Australia and just by looking around, theres some good knowledge here. Now, I'm a young-un with a passion for Dodge Chargers from 66-70, the good years in my opinion. Now, on to my question, I will be buying one in the near future and plan to put a decent size V8 in it, I don't really care, but, wanted some opinions on whats the best ideally for one? I've heard a few things and the majority say a 440, from what I remember.

Thanks for reading my ramblings.
--- End quote ---

How ya doin Mr Young-un I come across a 1970 Dodge you might be interested in , good luck with it all

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ULTIMATE-DODGE-CHALLENGER-GENUINE-RT-S-E-1600HP-HEMI-BLOWN-AND-INJECTED-/120785368636?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item1c1f5e763c#ht_2531wt_1349

peterp:
You just have to love part of the terms and conditions, :lol:

"PLEASE NO DUMB ASS QUESTIONS,OR COMMENTS ,OR WANTING TO SWAP YOUR VL WITH SUBWOOFERS"

peterp

Rexxy:

--- Quote from: peterp link=topic=4604.msg28672#msg28672 ---You just have to love part of the terms and conditions, :lol:

"PLEASE NO DUMB ASS QUESTIONS,OR COMMENTS ,OR WANTING TO SWAP YOUR VL WITH SUBWOOFERS"

peterp
--- End quote ---

SIGH, really? Wasn't a dumbass question, I wanted some help choosing as I have everything else planned out bar that, thanks for the completely useless reply.

Also, that charger is ridiculous, bugger that.

bonnevista:

--- Quote from: Rexxy link=topic=4604.msg28673#msg28673 ---
--- Quote from: peterp link=topic=4604.msg28672#msg28672 ---You just have to love part of the terms and conditions, :lol:

peterp
--- End quote ---

SIGH, really? Wasn't a dumbass question, I wanted some help choosing as I have everything else planned out bar that, thanks for the completely useless reply.

Also, that charger is ridiculous, bugger that.
--- End quote ---

The "Please no dumbass..." wasn't directed at you, Peter was quoting what was in the ebay listing.  Look at the last paragraph.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version