Author Topic: Today's event  (Read 9149 times)

our 66 GT

• Committee
  • Rally Licence
Today's event
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2011, 10:32:46 PM »
Unfortunately Mark and I won't be able to make it tomorrow:cry:
We hope you all have a :fantastic:day

silverz

• Speedster
Today's event
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2011, 08:33:07 AM »
Sorry for late notice :sorry: sounds great, c u there
Bob & Susan

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
Today's event
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2011, 10:12:23 AM »
Sorry guys I have to work people wanting to get married have a great day.
:seeya: Garry :hangloose:
Past And Present Cars

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
Today's event
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2011, 02:49:06 PM »
What a great event we all had a lot of fun well done Owen :bow:

When do I get my trophy??:bow:

Gene

Today's event
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2011, 05:34:48 PM »
Thankyou everyone for a good turn out and to Owen for planning the run and Mrs Owen (sorry I'll learn your name for next time) for the feed at the end.
Whilst there were many offers of assistance in map/ instruction reading for the first few cars off the mark Owen managed to keep us all honest and even though we sometimes passed each other going the opposite direction we all made it back safe. As for us ....there were a few 'U' turns and Tony sped off before I could enter the animal shelter at Rossmore and then we managed to find Glen and Janne and therefore our way home. Looking forward to the next time  and well done:way: for this run.

good meet up venue Owen

The Album link is :-

http://s1134.photobucket.com/albums/m611/Camaro745/AMCCA%20Owens%20Fun%20Run%2020111023/

Enjoy :)

Gene

Today's event
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2011, 05:37:35 PM »
Oh I forgot to give a shout out the  Torana.....nice to see you :)

Spokes

Today's event
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2011, 05:39:36 PM »
I'd just like to say......there is no devonshire teas at Kemps Creek ;)

Dustya

• Speedster
Today's event
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2011, 06:29:29 PM »
Thanks Owen & Jackie that was a fun idea, cant wait for the next one and welcome to the grandson over from NZ hope the heat didnt knock you around to much. The BBQ was also great and a  awesome bunch of people. Thanks again Leslee  :way:  :coffee:

thanks what a great day thank god it was sunny insted of :rain: we had so much fun and  met such nice people what a great turn out  :cool: jean thank u :bow: but :mad: some kids booked out  the park but it was still :fantastic: from marni

97Vette

• Speedster
Today's event
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2011, 07:27:48 PM »
To Owen and Jackie, thanks for a great day.
It was a lot of fun and look forward to the next one (will be taking spare nickers, Owen).  
Glen and I had a laugh when we were doing the u turns and each time coming up with a different car to travel with.
Sorry Mal and Jeff for losing you but at least I thought to msg Maureen to tell you to turn around.  Will have to get you number.

Thanks again, it takes a bit of time to organise one of these and we look forward to the next one.

Have a great week everyone.   Janne.  

59tank

Today's event
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2011, 07:44:10 PM »
Hi, I would like to say thank you to all who came today. It was a :fantastic:great day with everyone having a bit of fun and a laugh. It was a good run of about 90min's which gave:bow: Jackie and I time to get the BBQ ready.:drink::drink: With the response from today. the next will have a lot more twists to it. :boxing:Thanks again everyone

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333