Author Topic: Here we go again.....another Christmas around the corner!  (Read 10337 times)

sms777

• Rally Licence
  • Sponsor & The Mechanic
Here we go again.....another Christmas around the corner!
« on: November 06, 2011, 10:11:40 PM »
Hello fellow members!
I thought it's time to check in again since all the dust has settled down since the last forum rebel uprising. I am still in the middle but saying nothing....:zip:
Anyways.....I am flat out trying to keep Mustang owners happy (how come all other brand owners always understanding?). No use complaining....Mustangs keep me in business....:rub:, the good thing is because our dollar more of them getting shipped in and eventually and up at SMS because after the initial inspection everyone rejects them due to their sad state of repair. So, I have plenty of projects to keep me going for at least 12 months but in the meantime I still have to remember my fellow club members to keep their Mopars, Chevs, Studebakers or whatever other Fords you drive...oops don't forget PONTIACs.
We have about 6 weeks before Christmas so if you have any major updates you want done to your chariot( like superchargers or nitrious added, maybe a flux capacitor) talk to me early so we can help you.
Sorry I have not been socializing lately....I have been very busy.

Cheers everyone!
Chris.      

Phone 02 9793 3332
Biggles, The Flying Mechanic

68 GTO

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 06:08:34 PM »
And Toranas ;-)

68 GTO

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 06:12:27 PM »
Tempted to drop the GTO in for a final tune before heading to Darwin, but time is almost up so maybe not......

sms777

• Rally Licence
  • Sponsor & The Mechanic
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 10:24:16 PM »
Should be easy to tune the GTO....It's got a big block Chevy in it...right?..:zip:...Anyways..I am a Pontiac owner now so I can take care of it for you...No problems.
Once your Torana is done, the Goat will be a breeze..... :rol:

Phone 02 9793 3332
Biggles, The Flying Mechanic

68 GTO

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 05:08:27 PM »
I'll have achat when we pick up the Torrie

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333