Author Topic: what restaurant for sunday lunch  (Read 11615 times)

Yelo_69

• Speedster
what restaurant for sunday lunch
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2007, 08:44:38 PM »
Had a great run down to Sussex Inlet, 5 cars left Heathcote, another 3 joined on the way down. All up about 15 cars in total.
The weather was perfect for having the top down & just cruising.
Lunch was enjoyable as always with a great bunch of people, although some that stopped the night before were nursing sore heads, & a few good stories were told over lunch. Can't wait to see the photo's :cool:

Cheers Maureen

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2007, 09:35:11 PM »
I must agree with Yelo-69 the ones that stayed over Saturday night looked like they had a great time I have seen one of the photos & it is interesting. Lets hope all will be reveled soon in photo. Our new events coordinator Steve has really started of well ;F   mate.
  See Ya Garry.:cool:;F
Past And Present Cars

1MSTNG

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2007, 07:26:43 AM »
Jacki and I were part of the Mollymook group and I have to say overnighting there was one of the best weekends we have had for some time. Everything was great, the drive down, the location, the motel, the club we spent most of the night at and most of all the company, we had a great group of people and the lunch on Sunday just topped off a great weekend, I was in bed early last night though.
Steve, you did a great job mate looking forward to the next one.

Laurie and Jacki. :)

Fox69

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2007, 08:42:16 AM »
Hi all, "yes":cool: what a great weekend the South Coast is a great part of the world.
To all those that overnighted thanks for a great time the company was excellent with some great memoiries.;J  I will post the photos on the site tonight bewarned some may offend.

Just a reminder to the overnighters what happened in Mollymook stays in Mollymook.:3

One down side Lazy 69 the Hotel would not cx your room at short notice.

Cheers all until the next one;J

GTA390

« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2007, 01:57:58 PM »
We had a great time.;J

The stories that could be told, but due to the disclaimer that we had to sign we can't say too much, there is a photo that may explain this;F

I think the shattered looks on our faces at Sussex was an indication.

Thanks again to all those who made it a night to remember (although there is a rumour that some may have forgotten parts:cool:)

Ps. if a guy called Gilbert tries to join the club don't let him

David.

73Transam

• Speedster
    • pontiac68@optusnet.com
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2007, 04:58:12 PM »
Yeh fellas and girls what a great weekend and company;E The weather could not of been better and the drive wow some nice scenery. Well done Steve and all who attended.;J

YellowLightning

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2007, 06:51:28 PM »

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333