Author Topic: Sunday MAR 18th Pie & Cholestrol cruise  (Read 5239 times)

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
Sunday MAR 18th Pie & Cholestrol cruise
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2012, 07:43:40 AM »
:hello: the weather is looking great for this run should be another great day so it is all systems go meeting time 10 am leaving at 10.15 am.
:seeya: Garry :hangloose:
Past And Present Cars

bluevet

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2012, 06:37:31 PM »
Great day,long run, lots of fun.:fantastic:

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2012, 10:08:52 PM »
What a great turn out of club members today we had a few cars with problems I think I blew my Rad but made it home,anyway the pies were great I think gene took some photos.
:seeya: Garry :hangloose:
Past And Present Cars

Gene

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2012, 11:33:56 PM »
Turns out I took about 350 photos give or take.....working through them - will post tomorrow with trip commentary.....btw for the people who headed back after Grandpas Shed.........you missed the landslide....otherwise it was a great all weather run....the only thing we didn't have was snow......good mix of cars...great group of people.....where's the next pie run ....Robertson?....hope everyone made it home ok.....and got your chocolates 'our 66GT'....thankyou for a great day :)

Also to the other photographers today....please send your photos to Joe or me and I'll ask Joe .....pretty please .....for help putting them up on the gallery.....woohoo

Gene

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2012, 09:48:24 PM »
Okaaaaaay....the photos all selected carefully then went to remove one and deleted that selection.....so here goes

Album Link:
http://s1134.photobucket.com/albums/m611/Camaro745/AMCCA%202012-03-18%20Pie%20and%20Cholestrol%20Run/

the meet up.....those gaps are caused by puddles

Grandpa's Shed....before we got there - Tony had a leaking top radiator hose, 72 Nova's brakes were hanging on.......turned out to be a wheel bearing and Jeff's Trans Am decided mufflers were optional.......next stop Garry's car was losing a lot of water.....and the speed humps made the Corvettes park elsewhere.........

oh....I forgot the gravel road.....the landslides....yes there was two of them.....and then it started lightly raining

then we had corrosion of Joe's battery terminals.....getting abused by other motorists for turning round to go back to help

finally made it to Berry where both Joe and Jeff's cars needed 'a cuppa' and Jeff and Linda didn't know why I kept taking so many photos............

finally got our coffees at  Albion Park Maccas.....then  the odd drop of rain to assist with cooling on the way home and a Sunbeam Tiger was also heading home

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333