Author Topic: Owens observation run Sunday 26th  (Read 10771 times)

Dustya

• Speedster
Re: Owens observation run Sunday 26th
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2012, 05:11:33 PM »
A big thanks to Owen, Jackie & Tony for another great run. The weather was perfect and so the company thanks guys had a great day, and Thelma & Louise didnt even get lost. :omg: :18:

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
    • http://excosales.com.au
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2012, 08:38:01 PM »
 :way: Owen, what a top day! I was a bit worried in the morning wondering how Thelma and I were going to find our way to the lunch venue but we had no problems at all, thanks for making it a great event.
Thanks to Jackie and Tony for getting there so early and saving the spot for lunch, also thanks to Thelma for letting me tag along.
I would like to also welcome our newest member to the club "Dora" I hope she makes it to the next run  :33: :33:

:31: Louise!!
Click Image For Our Website

Gene

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2012, 02:36:40 PM »
Thankyou to Owen for all the work to make such a great local  run and to Jacki and Tony for saving the venue so we could all have some shade on such a beautiful day.
Here is the album link with the meet up photos and the BBQ afterwards.

http://s1134.photobucket.com/albums/m611/Camaro745/AMCCA%202012%2008%2027%20Owens%20Run/

MOPARMAN

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2012, 07:22:19 PM »
Well let me tell you the only thing that got me through the day was all the hilarious stuff that went on Sundays Awesome run. Apart from the fact my Wife, my Mother, my kids and New Zealand car enthusiast friend Steve had a ball, the memories of the funny chit that went down along the way made me thankful I was wearing an adult nappy today, I can tell you. The planning was well orchestrated and thankfully because of the early start from Tony "ace table saver" and Jackie "is the beer cold yet" we enjoyed a comfortable lunch in plush surroundings. Owen, you blinkin KIWI's are awesome aren't WE. Truly cant wait for the next one. It was great to catch up with all of you and I must say I am so pleased you made the hitch hicker  that the "CUDA CREW" picked up so welcome. She really seemed down on ......... her luck when we found her next to the church hall in a miserable state. The pink leotard was a little hard to miss as she lay there motionless with her legs in the air. It took us an age to get her name from her but thankfully Joe recognized her from some Television work she hard done in better times and she was reborn. Dora is now on the path to recovery, I'm sure you're all pleased to hear. I'm just giving her some boot therapy. I was going to say Trunk therapy but I didnt want to seem un Australian.

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2012, 08:59:13 PM »
 :33: :33: :33: :33: :20:

our 66 GT

• Committee
  • Rally Licence
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2012, 09:06:01 PM »
Sounds and looks like we missed a great day :itsnotfair:

59tank

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2012, 03:06:22 PM »
 :fantastic:I would like to thank everyone that turned up for the run. It was a great day and I'm glad Tony went down early and saved the spot for us. And having a new member like Dora, she can put a smile on your face :8: anytime. I do have a result for the run and we have a draw for 1st place  between teams of  :evilone:Thelma & Louise and Glen & Janne, congrats.  With summer coming up I hope we can have more of these :7:. I would also thank MOPARMAN  :facefood:for helping with the cooking. Thanks to my other half Jackie for helping out. See you's all tomorrow at the meeting

birdman

• Rally Licence
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2012, 05:08:26 PM »
A big thankyou to Owen for making this possible.Jackie and Tony, thanks for being there early enough for a great spot.Summer is approaching, might have to do a brekky run instead of lunch.I guess I would be in last spot, doesn't matter, its all about having fun.I hope by now our new member DORA has had a good bath and hair do.Haha.LOL. :thank: :fantastic:

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2012, 09:10:50 AM »
Yippee we did it!!  :thumbup:

97Vette

• Speedster
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2012, 10:34:50 AM »
Glen and I also had a great day.  Thanks Owen, Jackie and Tony for all your efforts to make it so much fun.  Also perfect weather and great company.  See you on the next one.

Janne and Glen. :fantastic:

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333