Author Topic: TOP GEAR FESTIVAL SYDNEY Mar 9-10 (Registration now closed)  (Read 17702 times)

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
Re: TOP GEAR FESTIVAL SYDNEY Mar 9-10 (Entry cut off date friday Feb 8th)
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2013, 07:25:56 PM »

Registration for this event has now closed. I sent the conformation of participation form along with the $150.00 Insurance deposit to the event coordinator today the members listed below are now locked in to the event, (Deposit to be refunded in full post event )
The final list of members.

LeighP 70 Formula
Craig 69 Camaro
Gene 74 Camaro
Mark 57 Wagon
Joe 74 Trans am
Col 68 Chevelle
Michael Yenko Camaro
Marks 69 Camaro
Roly 69 Dodge Daytona
Ross 70 Camaro
Dave 73 Cuda
John 65 Impala
Maureen 69 Mustang
Ray 85 Corvette
Colin 55 Chev
Denis 67 Mustang
Dan 67 Camaro
Darren 69 Corvette
Glenn 74 corvette

LeighP

• Rally Licence
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2013, 08:07:13 PM »
Joe,
Had the boss confirm that roster for me today....so I'll be definately able to get both days off.
Looking forward to it!
Regards,
Leigh
1969 Pontiac Firebird 400

yellow55

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2013, 09:11:13 PM »
count the Robb's in

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2013, 09:39:54 PM »
Colin and Sharon welcome to the forum I have added you to the list.

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2013, 12:49:38 PM »

Advertising and promotion has already begun for the Festival. Here is a vid of what they have planned. Don't miss out on this event people, we only have till Friday to submit final numbers.

Here is a link to their website
http://www.topgearfestivalsydney.com.au/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=cmp-top-gear-dnsw&gclid=CMeskaCCmbUCFchXpQodqXoAXA

SS-427

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2013, 08:50:23 PM »
Hello joe,   can you add Darren  (blue 69 corvette) to the list.  Thanks

69DirtyRat

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2013, 11:05:37 PM »
Hey Joe will I be allowed to skid my Vette from side to side like in the Video?  :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
1969 Corvette ZL-1 540ci 755hp
1972 Chevy Suburban 454ci
1959 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limo 390ci 325hp
www.ratpackmuscle.com

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2013, 11:36:26 PM »
Hey Joe will I be allowed to skid my Vette from side to side like in the Video?  :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
If you really are the Stig I am sure they will let you. :bow:

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
Re: TOP GEAR FESTIVAL SYDNEY Mar 9-10 (Registration now closed)
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2013, 07:43:36 PM »

Car Club Presidents and Members,

Congratulations on being apart of the first ever Top Gear Festival Sydney,
We are pleased to have such a great range of cars clubs to display at the festival. The goal I have in place is to present the public with an area that they will want to walk through and have the feel of being apart of the show.

With 2 weeks to go I hope that you are looking forward to the event and the visual that the cars will present across Sydney Motorsport Park.

The display locations are currently in progress and are very close to being set. The positioning of the display will be the first point of contact to the public and lead into other parts of the festival and therefore it will be vital that every car is displayed in a smart and sharp way that will catch the eyes of the keen motoring enthusiasts that will be roaming through Sydney Motorsport Park.

As there are only 2 weeks until the event it is time to really start the ball rolling on being in continuous contact with your members so that they are across all the finer details of the event.

The Following are the most important points of information for the event:-
•Your display area must be sharp, neat and tidy adding to the atmosphere of the Top Gear Festival event.
•You may include banners, signs and small marquees that are associated to your club (no rips, tears, faded etc. we reserve the right to remove any pieces that are not within site rules or deter from the look of the car clubs display)
•Know your Bump in requirements. Bump in on Friday from 12noon is preferred to limit traffic flow although I am well aware that this is not possible for some. I will stress arrival time on Saturday and Sunday morning to be 6am as all Cars must be within the gates by 7am and no one will be permitted to enter after this time. Cars that cannot be left onsite overnight will not be able to leave until 7pm or until the public has left.
•Entrance will be through Gate A off Ferrers Road.
•Each car owner will receive 2xGA tickets per day and Car Display pass for your car allowing them access to Sydney Motorsport Park.
•The Car Club Manager/president will need to arrive at 6am sharp to collect their welcome packs and distribute all passes to members.
•To enable a smooth set-up process, an initial site meeting with myself will be required prior to the event approving and fully confirming your allocated area. Without organising this you may lose your spot and not be permitted to enter the site on the Saturday morning. I will be on site from Monday the 4th March and can arrange an earlier meeting next week if needed.
•Follow the site rules at all time.

Attached is the Car Club Handbook and Site rules, please read carefully to allow for the event to be the best it can be.

At this time I would ask that you forward this email to all participants to ensure that they are aware of the logistics of the event.

To all participants upon reading this email could simply reply to your manager/President with:-

·        Name

·        Registration

·        Arrival date

·        Days attending ...  Both

I have sent an email to everyone on the list so please check your Junk mail if you don't have the email in your inbox I need you to hit the reply and fill in your details ASAP thank you.

69 SS

• Speedster
  • Mark Goldstein
Re: TOP GEAR FESTIVAL SYDNEY Mar 9-10 (Registration now closed)
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2013, 09:48:03 PM »
Hi Joe

Can you please put me down as a reserve for this event?

Thanks
Mark

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333