Tech Talk & Articles > AMCCA Members Tech Talk

SMS is finally settled in at the new place

(1/6) > >>

sms777:
Hello boys and girls!
It has been a bigger task than I have expected but we are finally organized and fully operational. The new place is clean, dry and bright. We had some serious rain recently and had not one drop of water in the shop anywhere so it's now safe to leave your prized chariot with us unlike the old place where it has been a risk of concrete stains from the leaking ceiling.
We are currently working on several projects including Bob's silver 94 Camaro which is getting LS1 conversion and new steering rack. It is coming along nicely with the running gear already fitted without major issues. At this stage yet to decide what type of steering rack is most suitable but it lookes like it will be a late model BMW.
I thought having a larger shop will give us more space but we just filled it with more cars. It's all good but we just need more working hours in a day.
Don't forget the services we are providing includes all roadworthy inspections and engineering needs.
Keep you updated on further developments.
PS.   We still love fixing Mustangs too.... :smile:

Cheers, Chris.   :thumb:

69DirtyRat:
Where's some pix Chris!

sms777:
How about a Channel 9 doco Andy?...... :cool:

69DirtyRat:
I'll give ACA a call I'm sure they'll find something interesting to film in there????  :pepper: :lol:

sms777:
Funny bugger........plenty affairs going on here, not all of them current though. Might as well call EPA as well.... get rid of some smokey Mustangs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version