Author Topic: Attn. Mal part II...  (Read 2894 times)

bonnevista

• Top Fuel Pilot
Attn. Mal part II...
« on: April 28, 2013, 10:11:18 PM »

birdman

• Rally Licence
Re: Attn. Mal part II...
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 11:41:30 PM »
Looks like a nice feed...I think we need to try it...

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 08:34:31 AM »
Chris I checked out the Penrith shops website and they have very little parking although they offer parking in Jamison park across the road would have to go out there and check before I could add it to the club calendar. The Parramatta road store may be a little better as we don't do many club runs out that way. I have just finished the calendar for the next three months. If you go through the calendar there are a few Saturdays empty pick one and I will put the run together.

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 11:49:44 PM »
Chris we just had a spot open up on the calendar for Sunday the 26th of may the event we have posted on the calendar is the 55.6.7 chev Club May day run.
 The May Day run has been postponed till July 28 due to the sudden los of one of their club members. So I was thinking we could take a run out to the Concord shop on Parramatta road it's the old Frasers Motorcycles building.
 I did some concrete pump jobs there just after Primo coffee bought the building. The car park is a good size only trouble is I can't remember the name of the street you need to turn in to for excess to the car park if you miss the street you have to go a long way down Parramatta rd before you can turn around  :banghead: when I get back from Albury I will look it up and post the run hope you can make it on the date mentioned.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333