Author Topic: Sunday May 12th Breakfast run to Ruby's at Bulli Beach. &*** MAGAZINE SHOOT***  (Read 18371 times)

97Vette

• Speedster
The magazine photos are pretty impressive. I like the title "US FORCES".
 :cool:

yellow55

Photo Shoot.
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2013, 03:22:14 PM »
The latest edition of Australian Muscle Sacr is out and we are in it on pages 100-107.  Grab a copy

lazy69

Some great shots there. Garths Camaro looks great, the group shot on the beach front is a good mix. Did the cameraman give the club a copy of all his pics like he said?

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
I spoke to Luke today and he told me that he has sent three copies of the magazine plus the disk of the photos taken on the day to the club mailbox we should have them by the meeting on Tuesday

70SS

• Rally Licence
Just picked up a copy, great pics of all the cars & good publicity for the club (understand that the article was about importing but shame they did not do a short editorial on the Club)

Tks for your kind comment Craig, never had a car worthy of being in a magazine before!!!! Still, its simply one piece in the awesome jigsaw that makes up the AMCCA!   :thumb:

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
I picked some great shots from the DVD we got from Luke yesterday there are lot's more ( 280 More ) that I have sent to PeterP and they will be added to the club photo gallery very soon.

lazy69

They look great Joe, can't wait to see the rest. Really like the one of Yvette's car & the Pontiac also looks tough as. Looked at therest on photobucket & there are some great photos.

birdman

• Rally Licence
The pics look great.

Cheers
John

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
You can now view all the picturs in the club gallery by clicking on the link below.

http://americanmusclecarsaustralia.com/photos/2013/ruby-120513/index.htm

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333