Author Topic: Invite to Round 4 of the Australian Formula Powerboat Series Sunday June 15th  (Read 16126 times)

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
I have received a phone call from Melissa one of the organizers of Round 4 of the Australian Formula Powerboat Series to be held at the Penrith Regatta Centre on June 14th - 15th.
 Melissa has invited our club as well as a few other clubs to provide a car and bike display at their event to provide some onshore entertainment for the public, that are expected to number from 1500 to 3000. The Club display will start at 8:30am and finish around 2pm entry to the event will be free for the car and its occupants and trophies will be provided by the organizers.
This is an event for the whole family with lots to see and do.
The host club will have bacon and egg rolls for $5 the proceeds of which will help raise funds for vital safety equipment. There is also a great restaurant on the venue.

PLEASE NOTE WE NEED TO KNOW NUMBERS ASAP

we need to know numbers ASAP so we can edit the club calendar to include this event and we need to give the organizers an idea of how much room we will need for the display so PLEASE post here ASAP please don't leave your decision to one week out from the event as this is of no help to the people who are trying to put this event together for you.

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
Hi Joe, are our cars on display both days?  Thanks, Ness

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
I call Melissa back today and I'm waiting for her to return my call as you know it is very difficult to get cars both days so we are just aiming for Sunday

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein

knight2000

• Speedster
  • Welcome
Count me in !!  :thank:

72nova

• Speedster
count me in to Joe  :thank:

reba396

• P Plater
  • Welcome
Im good for sunday

1977 Transam

I'll be there thanks Joe.

Tommy

Beast

• Speedster
  • Welcome
PLEASE COUNT US IN, I  FINALLY HAVE THE CHANCE TO CATCH UP WITH ALL YOU GUYS !!!!    :thank:

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
Please count us in!   :way:

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333