Author Topic: revelation...  (Read 6550 times)

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
    • http://excosales.com.au
Re: revelation...
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2014, 03:43:07 PM »
 :exactly:  :he:  :burnout:
Click Image For Our Website

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2014, 05:08:01 PM »
Zoltan...a piece of advice...if you ever get in the car with 69DirtyRat take a spare pair of undies with you!  :burnout: :omg:  :burnout:

bonnevista

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2014, 07:13:27 PM »
lol you tell him dave, still think its funny all these so called fast people wont go out to Eastern Creek and put there money where there mouth is :cool:

Forget about Eastern Creek, he won't even drive it out of the garage...

ozpont

• Rally Licence
    • www.usgmsp.com
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2014, 08:31:18 PM »
"Forget about Eastern Creek, he won't even drive it out of the garage..."

... not true.... but with a strong holeshot and  1/4 mile run...I think the fastest US made GM/Pontiac ever made .... the only one in this country.. .. is unlikely to be seriously challenged by... another... off the self...  Pentastar spinoff product....even  with its two extra 90 degree cylinders... it quietly & sometimes  embarrassingly.. may not even get close to the TTA's shadow...........   :kickass:

bonnevista

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2014, 11:48:29 PM »
"Forget about Eastern Creek, he won't even drive it out of the garage..."

... not true.... but with a strong holeshot and  1/4 mile run...I think the fastest US made GM/Pontiac ever made .... the only one in this country.. .. is unlikely to be seriously challenged by... another... off the self...  Pentastar spinoff product....even  with its two extra 90 degree cylinders... it quietly & sometimes  embarrassingly.. may not even get close to the TTA's shadow...........   :kickass:

I was talking about the hemi owner...

sms777

• Rally Licence
  • Sponsor & The Mechanic
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2014, 10:20:33 AM »
Well...after spending $150k plus for a ground up resto I have way too much respect for it. I am not going trash it at Eastern Creek and I am sure you would not either. I know it does not get driven much but I have other reasons for that.
ozpont.....I bet that T/A does not have a Pontiac engine in it.... :lol:

Phone 02 9793 3332
Biggles, The Flying Mechanic

bonnevista

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2014, 12:43:14 PM »
Well...after spending $150k plus for a ground up resto I have way too much respect for it. I am not going trash it at Eastern Creek and I am sure you would not either. I know it does not get driven much but I have other reasons for that.
ozpont.....I bet that T/A does not have a Pontiac engine in it.... :lol:

If I owned it, I'd beat the snot out of it.  It's a car... :burnout:

But that's just me...

69DirtyRat

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2014, 09:41:44 PM »
lol you tell him dave, still think its funny all these so called fast people wont go out to Eastern Creek and put there money where there mouth is :cool:

My Vette would do great if it was set up for drags but its not a drag car its set up as a road racer, pretty much anyone can beat a supercar on a drag strip because they are not set up for drags but when you get a car that handles and has speed - thats what makes a good car! Ask Mick, I bet he could beat any of you around a track in a well handling car but put that circuit race car on a drag track it won't do anywhere as good as if it was especially set up for drags! 
i'd put $$$ that I would beat most of you around a track!  :kickass:

1969 Corvette ZL-1 540ci 755hp
1972 Chevy Suburban 454ci
1959 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limo 390ci 325hp
www.ratpackmuscle.com

Nova427SS

• P Plater
  • Welcome
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2014, 09:44:27 AM »
    :hi: i heard of bill grumpy jenkins had  chev nova 327 @350hp  scb  eat up bunch of 426@ 425 hp hemi........  :thud: lmao  :burnout:

geoff

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333