Author Topic: Jacked Up GONE :)  (Read 5528 times)

Jethro

• Speedster
Jacked Up GONE :)
« on: July 17, 2015, 09:44:58 PM »
Tired ringing Steve @ Jackup  today chasing a Over radiator over fill tank for my 69 vette ,
left two phone messages nothing ????? logged onto he's site this arvy.......

http://jactup.com.au/

FAREWELL.

It's been a pleasure serving you for the past five and a half years.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end - so too this site.

We still have a number of rare and exotic parts in stock. If you require anything for your muscle car, please don't hesitate to e-mail us.

Bummer  :banghead:

Jethro
[img width=200 height=150]https://americanmusclecarsaustralia.com/forum/signatures/J

Bfit

• P Plater
Re: Jacked Up GONE :)
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 10:20:37 PM »
C'EST LA VIE
 Bfit

69DirtyRat

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 08:16:11 PM »
I havent heard from Steve in a while either?
1969 Corvette ZL-1 540ci 755hp
1972 Chevy Suburban 454ci
1959 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limo 390ci 325hp
www.ratpackmuscle.com

ozpont

• Rally Licence
    • www.usgmsp.com
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 09:02:21 PM »
  I probably should not comment but .. so be it....   ANYBODY.. that can start up a service like Steve did and do his best deserves all the credit in the world.  There are so many things against you in business and the governments sub interference.. and undue pressure caused by endless fees and charges on importers.. not so bad for big companies like Ford or GM.. but for small and micro family run operations.. its near impossible at times. 
     There is NO WAY .. I could survive as a start up today.. no way..  Just to keep up with the depreciating A$. (AGAIN>>>!!!!) is a running battle.. you supply one part today.. and in 4 weeks you replace it pretty much for.... what you sold it for.. in essence that's whats happening to many importers..of all sorts of stuff.. all over the country...  For us to maintain our stock from last years inventory levels.. we need to have injected around $300,000 more .. and that is not easy.   
      So for Steve to have lasted this long.. MORE POWER TO HIM.. I wish more people would get off there buts & go out and try in this country.. there's a saying something like "saying we need young entrepreneurs of today's  to help shelter life tomorrow".

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333