Author Topic: BBQ / Picnic Lunch Run - Henderson Park, Warilla - Sunday 21 August 2016  (Read 3504 times)

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
BBQ / Picnic Lunch Run - Henderson Park, Warilla

BYO BBQ relaxing on a Sunday afternoon.

Meeting points: Caltex Servo Heathcote at 10.30am departing at 10.45am; Bulli Tops Visitor Centre at 11.00am for 11.15am departure.

Angle parking located opposite the park. Heading South on Windang Road, go over the Windang bridge into Warilla, take first left (Redall Parade), follow Redall Parade onto Osborne Parade at the park and go past Pur Pur Parade until you reach Pep's Take Away and turn left into driveway opposite stop at BBQ huts.

Denis will be at the park early to obtain tables. We can have breakfast there too for those early risers - BYO bacon and eggs, chairs, plates, drinks etc

Contact Denis on 0407 895 078

70SS

• Rally Licence
Provided the day is dry then we will be there (x 2)  :fantastic:

Chargerman

• Speedster
Hi Everyone unfortunately Jakki and I can't make this weekends events, but I did get a call  from a potential new member who would like to go on the BBQ run this weekend his name is John and he will driving a 2003 Chrysler 300C rego JG HOON. Will meet us at Heathcote. He also has other muscle cars. Have a great time , see you soon.
Glenn & Jakki

70SS

• Rally Licence
 :thumb: Tks Mr Prez.

Just wondering.... is ANYONE else going other than John & ourselves.... ???
PLEASE let us know if you are so we know to wait for you at Heathcote or Bulli.  :burnout:

And if not, then you are missing a good day with great company & great cars...just sayin'   :exactly:

Flatearther

• P Plater
Julie & I are keen.
See you at Bulli Tops
Ron

72nova

• Speedster
Sorry can't make this event to Mitch work to do at home have a good day

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
Mark and I can't make it :sorry:

It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day tomorrow  :cool:

Enjoy!

Ness  :thumb:

70SS

• Rally Licence
 :she: So the birthday girl wont be there........

70SS

• Rally Licence
 :thank: to all that went to the picnic today! I believe that a few went for breaky but the majority of us arrived for lunch with 7 cars & 15 people (& Cider of course) seeing lunch and the afternoon out. Was a great day with great weather & great company. Tks to Denis for organising the day & pics to come...

And proud to say my car won the "peoples choice" award - as voted by the local boys hanging out of the VT Commodore in the carpark....   :lol:  but I lost the drag race with the other Commodore on the way down - the driver must have been SO proud that he got to the red light first....  :rol:

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333