Tech Talk & Articles > GM Cars

1977 Transam - Smoke Coming out of Shaker

<< < (2/2)

1977 Transam:
No such thing as a silly question.  He he.  Definitely has fuel though.

It's got the MSD Ignition System on it.  Lack of knowledge about this system though Chris.  Butler Performance recommended it so I put it on.

Thanks.

Tommy

sms777:
Can you post a photo of your engine bay with the shaker removed? Try to get a close up on the dizzy, if possible remove the cap and a photo of it's internals. I may be able to spot something out of the ordinary. I have a feeling the problem is around the electricals.
Cheers.

1977 Transam:
Hi Chris.

I'll be in town on Wednesday so I'll be able to get access to the car then and take some snaps.

Please bare with me.

Thanks.

Tommy

sms777:
Relax Tommy!....take your time. I got half a dozen Mustangs to worry about at the moment so I can wait. On the other hand I am looking forward to fixing a real car for a change.... :bolt: (I hope no one from the Mustang forum reading this).... :bats: 

1977 Transam:
He he.  I'd be happy to have any muscle car.  Especially one that's working.  Feel free to donate the mustangs my way.   :cool:

I'm probably being a bit harsh on my ride.  She's run without skipping a beat for about 5 years.

She has the right to be sick every now and then.  Probably just got the flu from going through her first Bathurst winter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version