Club News > AMCCA Non-Sanctioned Events Only

Next Camaro-Firebird & US Muscle Car Nationals - 2018

(1/6) > >>

ozpont:
     Announcing the Next Camaro-Firebird & US Muscle Car Nationals will be on .. in Tumut . at Easter .. 2018.
Dates are Friday March 30 to Easter Monday.
     We gratefully acknowledge the continued assistance and help locally of the Snowy Valleys Council (formally Tumut Shire Council).   Due to limitations on expanded event site's.. we'll offer the entrants of 2016 first entry and then another 50 or so.
     Already (Dec 2016) a reasonable series of arrangements & permissions are in place and in some cases already paid for costing several thousands of dollars to secure in advance. Event locations and the pattern of the 2018 will be similar.. with a logic of an affordable family weekend first with more then enough car stuff involved.. and in what is .. has to be.. one of the most beautiful regions of Australia.
      More details 12 months out .. in early May 2017.

73Transam:
Hi Dave,
Cant wait till the next one, i have already booked 19 rooms for this event and are filling fast, if you need a hand let me know.
Cheers,
Alan

Zoltan:
Should I book now?

ozpont:
... came across this tonight.. was one year ago TODAY we closed of Tumuts main street.. ..   where the hell did that year go.. :thud:
http://www.cfusnats.com/

73Transam:
Time Flies Dave!!! :omg:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version