Author Topic: I am now officially a member  (Read 9593 times)

Hak

I am now officially a member
« on: March 29, 2017, 11:49:25 AM »
Well last night was my first official club meet, and I must say the wife, the kid and I were welcomed very warmly, I would like to thank all those that we met, with a special thanks to you the committee, I know its thankless job at times. But you set the mood just great, no committee, no club.

We found the club very relaxed with no tension at all, which is something new for the wife and I, no camp A, and Camp B. and in some cases C,D,E.

I'd say it’s the greatest club of Misfits, and I use the term of Misfits in best possible way. Individual people all original with their own likes, and the club members themselves, don’t mind to represent there likes, and still appreciate yours, without nastiness, or the attitude of mines better than yours, or the misconception that I have this, and so should you. 

We highly appreciated what seemed to be the club’s stance in life, no politics, just friendships, and thats refreshing there should be nothing in any club that can’t be handles with a group effort, and a smile, otherwise what’s the point.

We were blown away with your gigantic social events, you guys put the larger clubs to shame.

And yes, it’s a family orientated club, I was once told that a certain club didn't appreciate kids as they had there kids and it was there time.............................. I’m believer no kids no future

We as a family look forward in meeting more of you guys and thank you for the interest shown……………………       

Skipman

• Speedster
Re: I am now officially a member
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 04:39:45 PM »
Welcome Hak it was nice meeting u and your family u guys are going to fit in real well. Just one comment that's not a mustang it's not from the 60s lol

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 05:08:11 PM »
Hi Hak  :hi:

:thank: so very much for your kind words - we look forward to seeing more of you and your family in the future  :exactly:

Yes, we like to have fun and make fun of each other  :cool: and we are very much family.

See you on Sunday at Kool Kruisers  :burnout:

Ness  :thumb:

Hak

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 08:37:23 AM »
Welcome Hak it was nice meeting u and your family u guys are going to fit in real well. Just one comment that's not a mustang it's not from the 60s lol

No your right I dont own a mustang its an american XB falcon hahahahahahaha

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333