Author Topic: American Muscle Cars on the Murray - Albury - May 2018  (Read 15945 times)

her69

• Committee
  • Rally Licence
  • Club President
Re: American Muscle Cars on the Murray - Albury - May 2018
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2018, 12:24:29 PM »

With the nights being so cold, lucky all our cars have undercover parking  :burnout:  :thumb:

Skipman

• Speedster
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2018, 04:44:40 PM »
So I see I am not the only one counting down! And yes pack your winter woollies

Skipman

• Speedster
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2018, 04:20:46 PM »
2 sleeps and counting. Almost time

70SS

• Rally Licence
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2018, 04:49:21 PM »
 :he:  :burnout:

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2018, 05:49:06 PM »
 :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

her69

• Committee
  • Rally Licence
  • Club President
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2018, 07:34:02 AM »

1 more sleep.... bring on tomorrow  :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

70SS

• Rally Licence
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2018, 10:22:52 AM »
 :thank:  :thank:
Returned from Albury last night & what a SENSATIONAL weekend. Great company & cars, fantastic scenery & run on Saturday, & an awesome car show on Sunday.

A HUGE thankyou to Stever & his staff at Quality Siesta at Albury!!! The work he put in to arraange the Saturday run, the car show & the whole weekend is incredible! And to his staff who volunteer their time on Saturday for us. The resort is so clean & comfortable (with undercover car parking !!!!) & the staff always friendly & welcoming.

And a huge thankyou to all that attended - you all truly are wonderful people & make a good weekend a great one. We have already rebooked for next year.

And finally, on a personal note, the BIGGEST thankyou to all who again welcomed my parents along & helped dad celebrate his 87th birthday on Sunday. He was so rapt in everyone's wishes & friendliness! And thank you again to Steve for arranging the birthday cake on Saturday night for me too.

:fantastic:  :cheers:

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2018, 05:47:13 PM »
We just walked in following this fabulous weekend  :pepper: :pepper:

:thank: to the committee for their hard work in making this past weekend work so beautifully.  The shirts looked great!  :exactly:

I would like to reiterate what Garth said in thanking Steve Jones and his staff at Quality Siesta Resort for their efforts in making us feel so welcome and so very special  :exactly: 

Most of us have rebooked for 2019 - that being the weekend after Mother's Day - Friday 17 May to Sunday 19/Monday 20 May 2019 - and you should do the same if thinking about coming along.

Keep an eye on our Photo Gallery page for Andy's fabulous photos  :exactly:

Finally, thank you to everyone who could come along - the weekend would not be the same without you.  Such beautiful people make this club so very special to Mark and I.

Until next year....

Mark n Ness

70SS

• Rally Licence
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2018, 07:22:26 PM »
 :omg:  :thud: SO SORRY - as Vanessa said - I neglected to thank the tireless efforts of the Committee too. You did a SENSATIONAL job in organising this weekend - THANKS!!

And we're already booked for 2019 too....

Skipman

• Speedster
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2018, 07:26:52 PM »
What a great weekend away with great friends! Steve and the staff of the Quality Seista Resort are second to none each year they outdo themselves in how they organise and treat us. Congrats to the Amcca members who won trophies for their sharp observations and the way they present their cars. On Sunday we helped the local RFS guys raise over $800 which will go towards 2 new radios, that makes me very proud of the job our members do. Again thanks to the other clubs that come along and join us for the weekend we all work together to make it an enjoyable weekend. I might be the face that is seen at the front but that is only possible because of the great team behind the scene and their parteners that put this event together, thank you, and thank you again. Hope our 2 members that had car troubles on the way home got sorted, sorry none of us had the expertise to help u guys

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333