Author Topic: Hi All (I have an amazing missus and here's why)  (Read 8701 times)

Mijbril

• P Plater
  • I'm new here
Hi All (I have an amazing missus and here's why)
« on: March 04, 2018, 10:54:06 PM »
My name is Brad & the reason I have an amazing missus is she set me the challenge of getting a pay rise of $10k & she said I could have the car of my dreams; the C3 Corvette, released the year I was born, loved it since I was a kid, love it still as a 50 year old. Recently & somewhat unexpectedly, I met & surpassed that challenge target to the point where I am ready for the Corvette. It'll mean selling my pocket rocket go-kart (MR2) though, but I'll get to keep it until I find the right Corvette.

And for all the forums available, whenever I'd see the AMCCA club gather for a club run etc & I was in the area, you guys were always friendly & never looked down on my MR2 (well, not to my face anyway, lol) & one member even mentioned he'd love to have an MR2, if only he could fold himself up enough to get into it.

Will be asking a lot of questions along the way to making sure I get the right Corvette.

70SS

• Rally Licence
Re: Hi All (I have an amazing missus and here's why)
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 08:03:54 AM »
 :way:  Welcome to the forum, & great to hear ypuve already come along & met some of us. The biggestbasset this club has is it's friendly & inclusive members. Hoping you can become a Member (if you haven't already) & come along on some runs (even at this time before you get the Corvette!)

Skipman

• Speedster
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 08:44:11 PM »
Welcome to the forum and hopefully the club. There is a large knowledge base here and we are all happy to help new and longtime members with support. Our friendly nature and wide variety of cars makes us a great choice as we all have our favourite car but love looking at everything's one drive. as Garth said come along on some runs and meet a some more you will be made feel welcome even in the pocket rocket lol

Mijbril

• P Plater
  • I'm new here
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 11:22:50 AM »
Every club does need it's mascots, thus the MR2 was created, lol

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333