Author Topic: New Member Saying Gday  (Read 8637 times)

WILD56

• P Plater
New Member Saying Gday
« on: May 30, 2018, 08:48:12 AM »
Hey guys,

My name is Stan. My wife and I joined the club last night at the Brighton monthly meeting and had the pleasure of meeting some new people in the process. I have been attending shows with my wife Gabriella for a number of years and have met some of you personally along the way...I have come to know John, Andy and Owen over the years. I'm hoping to get to know more of you in the future.

I own a 1956 F100 Panel in Medium Red Myca. She is heavily modified and does the rounds when she can. I have been around a little while, and a lot of people appreciate what I have done with the build. Having conversations about the car and other builds at car shows is what keeps me attending. I really love the social scene at some of the shows. I am sure you have seen me around.

I look forward to attending shows as part of this club.

My car has a facebook page if you want to check it out. https://www.facebook.com/Wild56-1956-F100-Panel-710609209046226/

Cheers
Stan

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
Re: New Member Saying Gday
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 10:01:25 AM »
Hi Stan  :hi:

Sorry I wasn't at the meeting last night but you would have met my husband Mark (Black 69 SS Camaro).

I have followed your ride on Facebook for a while now - it is absolutely gorgeous and look forward to meeting it (as well as you and Gabriella) in the very near future.

Welcome to our club - we are very much a family and hope you enjoy your time with us  :pepper:

Regards
Ness  :thumb:

birdman

• Rally Licence
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 07:18:11 PM »
Welcome Stan and Gabriella, you've joined a great club with great members and their toys  :burnout: are tops too

Skipman

• Speedster
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 09:41:13 PM »
Welcome guys,sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to u last night. Very nice ride can't wait to see her in person

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333