Author Topic: Fathers Day Rat Rod Run this Sunday  (Read 3626 times)

70SS

• Rally Licence
Fathers Day Rat Rod Run this Sunday
« on: August 30, 2018, 08:58:24 AM »
I have just read in our local paper that the GoodGuys Rod & Custom Club is again holding their annual Fathers Day Rat Rod Run this year, after not having a venue in 2017.

This year it is being held at Don Lucas Reserve at Cronulla (at the beach!). Gates open from 630am (no mention of a charge for vehicles) but entry is free to the public with any gold coin donations going to mens health research charities. Barbecue food, coffee & drinks will apparently be available.

A number of Club members have attended this in the past. Just thought I would bring it to everyone's attention.

And happy Fathers Day dads one & all...   :cheers:

birdman

• Rally Licence
Re: Fathers Day Rat Rod Run this Sunday
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 10:06:24 AM »
I'm in...

Here are the details, walk in Gold donation, $5 per car entry.

cassanth

• P Plater
  • I'm new here
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 11:54:41 AM »
I’m in. Will be in the Aussie car though.
There will be 2 dates on your tombstone, and all your friends will read em. But the only thing that matters is that little dash between em.

cassanth

• P Plater
  • I'm new here
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 12:21:49 PM »
Very small turnout this morning. Probably due to missing the last year or two, so lost momentum and people forgot about it, but also was pouring rain until at least 8.30. Was also blowing an icy gale when I got there so people weren’t hanging around too long. Maybe next year it will be back to where it used to be.
There will be 2 dates on your tombstone, and all your friends will read em. But the only thing that matters is that little dash between em.

birdman

• Rally Licence
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2018, 03:26:44 PM »
Just as i was driving out it started to pelt down, with 2 mates waiting outside i tucked her back in and off we went for our own Fathers' Day brekky/cruise in my mates 2017 GT SHELBY. Yes SHELBY...  :burnout:

PS Happy Fathers' Day  :cool:

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333