Author Topic: Pentastar parts and retorsound closed  (Read 2381 times)

cassanth

• P Plater
  • I'm new here
Pentastar parts and retorsound closed
« on: September 13, 2018, 02:42:01 PM »
Hi all.
For anyone out there with a Mopar, or if you were thinking of buying audio gear from retorsoundusa.com.au, they have closed and gone in to voluntary administration as of the end of last week. I was out there to pick up a radio on Friday just before they closed for "stock take", to then find out they closed the doors after I left and that was it. Heaps of people with paid orders that were still waiting for delivery that are now likely to have lost all that money.

This directly affects the Mopar people here, but as they had another business that is caught up in it, it might affect others. The owners have registered a new ABN a few days ago, so something is happening, and I just went to the retrosound website and it now looks completely different with no contact details. So if you were thinking of buying that retro radio for your American classic, try somewhere else as I don't like your chances of getting it from here, or getting your money back.
There will be 2 dates on your tombstone, and all your friends will read em. But the only thing that matters is that little dash between em.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333