Author Topic: American Muscle Cars on the Murray - Albury - May 2019  (Read 11449 times)

ozpont

• Rally Licence
    • www.usgmsp.com
Re: American Muscle Cars on the Murray - Albury - May 2019
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2019, 09:34:30 PM »
Safe travels people.. great time of year to cruise the border territory .. .. take a look at Wodonga CBD while there.. its rebirth is well and truly underway.

70SS

• Rally Licence
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2019, 11:34:00 AM »
 :thank:
A HUGE thankyou to all who attended this event, and especially for those whose hard work made it all possible - in particular Maureen, Jakki, Dennis (our "face" on the weekend) and anyone else I have not mentioned.

Thank you to Steve at Siesta, and all his staff who put in so much effort to bring the weekend together!

And on a personal note, to each and every one of you who attended (young & old) who made my dad feel welcome & loved! He had an amazing weekend & got quite emotional at how many people spoke to him, asked about mum, offered birthday wishes & generally made him feel like part of our Club family. And a special thankyou to Ross for the ride in the Camaro, & Birdman for taking him on Saturday. You two fine gentlemen did more than you realise for him!!!  :thank:

And for those travelling home today, safe trip!! All the best, us

Skipman

• Speedster
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2019, 08:13:11 PM »
I am with u Garth what a great weekend with great people. Good to hear your dad had a great time.
Maureen and Jackie u pair are the backbone of our club. You ladies never stop doing things that the rest of us don’t even realise u do, the biggest thank you from us. I hope John and Janice that u guys get your car back soon.
The staff and Steve at the Siesta Resort did another outstanding job thanks again. This is the fourth year for us and it had the best feeling as all the members of the various clubs just seemed to mingle heaps more. The Dwyers

her69

• Committee
  • Rally Licence
  • Club President
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2019, 10:23:42 AM »

Yes Dennis, I agree with you about the great friendships and the bonds formed that the three clubs have now.

Thanks to you for stepping up & doing all the VP duties, as for myself you know me I like to be involved in everything (Mal calls it control)

A great weekend was had by all, perfect weather does help also.

John & Janice had to leave their car at Gundagai, believe it was being towed to Tumit for a Auto Electrician to complete the work, hopefully they will

get it back without too much drama.

Cheers Maureen & Mal

birdman

• Rally Licence
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2019, 10:29:59 PM »
For a first timer, asking some club members, all vouched that id enjoy and have a great time.
Well what can i say!!!
I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Thanks to all involed, a lot of time effort and patience goes into organising an event like this.

Here's some of the pics i took from our club members/cars first up. I'll post the others soon.

birdman

• Rally Licence
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2019, 10:33:43 PM »
Here's more

birdman

• Rally Licence
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2019, 10:42:00 PM »
And more

Skipman

• Speedster
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2019, 06:23:23 PM »
Very nice pics Birdman. Glad you had a great time we have been for 4 years now and it is one of our family favourite trips/breaks. Congrats on Best Ford well deserved. Neil from the 60samcc is after some pictures of all the cars and the presentation to put on their web site as You seemed to be the offical photographer for the weekend. Cheers Skipman

birdman

• Rally Licence
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2019, 11:55:43 PM »
Very nice pics Birdman. Glad you had a great time we have been for 4 years now and it is one of our family favourite trips/breaks. Congrats on Best Ford well deserved. Neil from the 60samcc is after some pictures of all the cars and the presentation to put on their web site as You seemed to be the offical photographer for the weekend. Cheers Skipman

Thanks Mr VP.  :cool:
Lucky i didn't take off early, hey?  :thank:
Yeah no problem, we can work out how to send Neil the pics.

Birdman

fourwheelbikie

• P Plater
  • I'm new here
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2019, 02:07:48 PM »
Thanks to Maureen & Mal and Jackie & Glen for recuing us on this weekend after our car broke down. Thanks heaps guys.
Janice & John
John G Huntington

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333