Author Topic: Gerringong Lions Motor Fest - Michael Cronin Oval - Saturday 16 February 2019  (Read 3886 times)

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
Gerringong Lions Motor Fest - Michael Cronin Oval, 22/42 Blackwood Street, Gerringong (9.00am-2.00pm)

The Lions Club of Gerringong will be holding its annual car show raising funds for prostate cancer research.  Food and coffee stalls will be on site plus a variety of food venues and shopping in town only 200 metres away.  250+ spaces allocated for every variety of vehicle including exotic, performance, hot rods, trikes and more. 

Prizes will be provided to vehicles in category.  Entry for participating vehicles is $5.00.  Come along and enjoy the drive to the beautiful town of Gerringong and share your passion for cars.  Cars to arrive by 9.00am at the latest. 

Meeting point: Bulli Tops (Southern Gateway Centre) @ 7.30am for 7.45am departure.

https://www.justcars.com.au/events/lions-club-of-gerringong-motor-fest---car-show/748782

our 66 GT

• Committee
  • Rally Licence
Very interested in this event it's for a charity very dear to our hearts.💞

Beast

• Speedster
  • Welcome
I WILL COMING ALONG WITH MY DAD IN TOW WITH HIS 55 BEL AIR, LOOKING FORWARD TO IT ! :pepper:

007Mustang

• Speedster
Hi Guys I have booked Gerringong motor vest and have 15 spots for our club Saturday 16 February see you there Meet at top of Bulli 7.15 dep 7.30 sharp I know its different to the flyer but it will take an hour to drive there from Bulli and we have to be parked up at 8.30 as it starts at 9.00am so put your name down if you are going so i will know who to wait for at Bulli.

007 out

007Mustang

• Speedster
007 again Gerringong Motor Vest Saturday 16th February 2019
I have been told to enter Michael Cronin oval Gerringong from Blackwood Street there will be 2 gates open at the Rowlins Rd end of Blackwood st { NOT Fern Rd end} $5 entry  will try to be parked up by 8.30 as it starts at 9.00am

007 out

72nova

• Speedster
Sorry can’t make this run working

007Mustang

• Speedster
Hi guys
I have been informed that the gates will close at Gerringong motor vest at 9.00am  Saturday 16th February and will not let any one in after that.

We will leave Bulli tops at 7.30 sharp to be there by 8.30am so if you are thinking of going let me know.

007 out

Chargerman

• Speedster
Hey clubbies Jakki nd I will be there see you at 7.30 Bulli Tops — Glenn.

Flatearther

• P Plater
I coming along for the day with my brother Bob.
We will meet you down there at 8:30 in the Mustang.
Ron.

our 66 GT

• Committee
  • Rally Licence
 :cry:we won't be there,still waiting for parts for our new cooling system may pop down during the day in our daily.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333