Author Topic: (== CANCELLED ==)Western Sydney Muscle Car Spectacular - Sunday 14 April 2019  (Read 5772 times)

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
Dear Members  :hi:

Following on from our most recent club meetings, Stan (aka Wild 56) is organising a fundraising and community event in conjunction with the AMCCA.

Here is Stan's email word for word from his Facebook page promoting the event:

I work at PCYC Auburn (Lidcombe, NSW). PCYC is a not for profit charitable organisation.

I am organising a fundraising & community event for PCYC Auburn for Sunday 14 April 2019. The event will be run in conjunction with the NSW Police and the American Muscle Car Club of Australia.

It will feature a muscle car display (show & shine) with space for roughly 150 cars (please see entrant criteria on attached flyer) with various NSW Police sections in attendance doing demonstrations, and PCYC club activity displays throughout the day.

Proceeds from the day will go towards ongoing funding for NSW Police programs; with Police Youth Case Managers assisting many young people every day who are struggling with education and employment due to their interactions with Police or family circumstances.

It is hoped that this event will raise awareness of their role within the community and help young people get active in life through PCYC sporting activities.

There will be plenty of good food and coffee on the day, children's activities, clean amenities and plenty of space to walk around. This event will be family friendly and a safe space for young people requiring assistance.

I need your help in spreading the word and sharing this post. The more people and sponsors that I can muster the more funding I can secure to provide youth at risk with a brighter future through ongoing support.

I am also looking for various sponsors for the event. I am still sorting out things such as trophies, raffle prizes, giveaways, vouchers, hampers etc. I have food and beverage sorted though thanks. So if you know of anyone please let me know.

You can contact me here via messenger for quick and easy responses.

You can also check out https://www.pcycnsw.org.au/auburn-muscle-car/ which I will start monitoring shortly. This site will be updated with event maps and directions closer to the date.

Thank you for reading this far.

WILD56

• P Plater
Deleted. Event Cancelled.

WILD56

• P Plater

59tank

I'm in on this, it will be  great day.  :bolt: :way: :exactly: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

her69

• Committee
  • Rally Licence
  • Club President

Mal & I will be there & bringing two cars, hope to see lots of AMCCA members there

Cheers Maureen

WILD56

• P Plater

Judgefatboy

• Committee
  • Speedster
  • Club Plate Registrar
We we be there
Happy to help on the day
Calen n Joe

Message sent Stan
Joe

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
Hi Stan

Name - Vanessa Goldstein
Mobile Phone Number - 0419 272 183
Year, Make, Model - 1970, Chevrolet, Nova
Rego - 92333H

Name - Mark Goldstein
Mobile Phone Number - 0419 411 406
Year, Make, Model - 1969, Chevrolet, Camaro
Rego - 78942H

I am happy to confirm assistance at front gate.

I will confirm with Mark if he wants to assist with ushering cars.

Ness  :thumb:

her69

• Committee
  • Rally Licence
  • Club President
Hi Stan info you require:

Name   Maureen Lines
Mobile Number   0417 669 750
Year, Make, Model  1969 Ford Mustang Convertible
Rego
  HER 69M

Name   Malcolm Lines
Mobile Number   0429 037 330
Year, Make, Model   1969 Ford Mustang Sportsroof
Rego
   FAT 69M

You are doing a great job Stan, also I am available to help.

Cheers Maureen

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
Hi Stan  :hi:

Mark is happy to join Joe with ushering the cars to their spots.

Ness  :thumb:

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333