Author Topic: Judy Bransgrove  (Read 3008 times)

70SS

• Rally Licence
Judy Bransgrove
« on: May 30, 2019, 09:45:13 AM »
Hi all, for those of you who know my mum this is just a little note to let you know she passed away overnight.

Mum & Dad attended the last couple of Albury weekends, and met many of you there. She LOVED those events, and the entire idea & ethos of our club, and spoke highly of the AMCCA to many outsiders. She was disappointed to be unable to go this year, but was eager to hear about it & see the pics afterward. She often said how "overwhelming" it was that members treated she & dad so warmly as guests of the event, which is a testament to the wonderful people we have here.

If you have been one of the people who spoke or interacted with Mum, WE SINCERELY THANK YOU as each of you brightened her day in some way. While it may not have seen a big thing at the time for you,, she thought the world of it!!

Stay safe & enjoy your families & loved ones,

Garth, Bren, Arthur, Kelly & Adam  :thank:

birdman

• Rally Licence
Re: Judy Bransgrove
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 11:12:28 AM »
My condolences to you and your family.
So sorry to hear the sad news!  :sorry:  :itsnotfair:
Even though i never had the opportunity in meeting her, i hope your dad shared all the goss from our Albury trip with her. Hopefully she got to see some pictures too. 

70SS

• Rally Licence
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 09:08:34 PM »
 :thank: Birdman!!

You, along with others who attended Albury, helped lift dad's spirits.

Mum did see pics of our Albury weekend - she was disappointed she missed it but loved the pics & was grateful to you & everyone who looked after dad.

silverz

• Speedster
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 09:20:20 AM »
We had the great pleasure to meet your Mum but were both saddened to hear this tragic news. Judy introduced herself to us at Pheasants Nest on the way to Albury last year. Such a friendly, elegant & lucid lady. During the weekend she often enthusiastically compared our runs with their early classic car rallies such as with the Morgan car club. Our deepest sympathies to you, your Dad & extended family. Bob and Susan Shaw. :bow:

70SS

• Rally Licence
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 03:51:32 PM »
 :thank: so much Bob & Susan!!!

Thank you also to the other members who have contacted us. We know the Forum is for car stuff, but so many of your interactions made her feel so welcome, and this just highlights the caring nature of people we have in this club...  To quote our own website - "...the AMCCA is a group of ordinary people who enjoy each others company, their extraordinary cars, and most of all love getting out and about for a good time." You all made that happen for my mum...  :bow:

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2019, 09:47:55 PM »
 :cry: So very sorry for your family's loss  :cry:

So thankful to have met your Mum and enjoyed some wonderful moments together  :exactly:

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333