Author Topic: Support for novels  (Read 3622 times)

silverz

• Speedster
Support for novels
« on: June 10, 2019, 12:58:37 PM »
Many thanks to members who read my novels or downloaded my Amazon eBooks. Many readers have asked how much of the action & adventure scenes are based on truth. My web editor suggested adding a photo gallery & has updated my website. Readers can now identify with many settings from my novels such as the aircraft salvage & smoked corpses. Go to www.tropicanapress.com.au when you have time. I appreciate all your great comments & feedback in the past.
Cheers, Bob (& Susan) Shaw.
:goog:  :thank:

Zoltan

• Speedster
  • Welcome
Re: Support for novels
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 06:27:47 PM »
Thanks RB... however, this website returns me the error:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

silverz

• Speedster
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 08:14:40 PM »
Thanks for the heads up Peter, it may be too large now to link? Might have to enter www.tropicanapress.com.au into your search engine?
Cheers, Bob

70SS

• Rally Licence
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 09:31:36 PM »
Hi Bob (& Susan of course),

Before you dismay - we just tried the link & it worked fine for me......  :thumb:

Cheers, GB  :smile:

silverz

• Speedster
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 08:34:34 AM »
Thanks Garth, all good now but Peter was right, my website had crashed for a few hours. My webhost said a surge had taken it outside limits. This may be due to overnight promotion by my US distributor in Mobile, Alabama.

Zoltan

• Speedster
  • Welcome
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 08:33:50 PM »
nice work RB... looking good

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2019, 11:45:20 AM »
I'm gonna have to download your books onto my Kindle Bob - looking forward to something different to my usual reading of a night  :pepper:

Ness

silverz

• Speedster
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2019, 04:39:58 PM »
Sorry for the slow reply Vanessa but we’ve been without internet/web for over a week. ‘Cross of Goa’ has been the most popular with my women readers. Keep in mind I carry hard copies in the Camaro. I can give you a complimentary copy of each next event/meeting if you prefer. Cheers, Bob.

sms777

• Rally Licence
  • Sponsor & The Mechanic
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2019, 07:01:57 PM »
I have read Cross of Goa on my way to Queenstown and back a couple of weeks ago. Lucky I took it with me because AirNZ inflight entertainment is absolute crap. It is so far the most entertaining books written by you Bob.
Looking forward to the next one so don't let us down....Lol.  :thumb:

Phone 02 9793 3332
Biggles, The Flying Mechanic

silverz

• Speedster
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2019, 04:13:07 PM »
Thanks Chris, I must be improving & also for your pilot's input for the first draft. I couldn't resist writing that Corvette versus Lamborghini car chase scene through the streets of Buenos Aires.
 :burnout:

I'm rewriting 'Devil's Chariot' (after more of your aviators feedback). It's been rejected for being too violent for mass readership, (but then it is about mercenary helicopter gunship pilots & hijacked platinum in the middle of a civil war.) Will call later in the week about a minor cold start issue. Cheers, Bob.
 :thank:

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333