Author Topic: WED 23 OCTOBER - Supercheap Chullora Car Club night special invitation event  (Read 2185 times)

70SS

• Rally Licence
Good evening all,

Supercheap is holding another Trade / Club night tomorrow (Wednesday 23 October) at their new Chullora Superstore. This was mentioned at the Club meeting a month or two ago & I thought it had been put on the Forum but I cannot find it listed. So for anyone who can make it, and yes it is tomorrow... here are the details from Craig Morris @ Supercheap:

New Chullora Superstore, from 530 to 8pm at 62 Hume Highway Chullora (the old Masters building)

"Looking forward to hosting you on Wednesday Night

Please rally around your members to get them along for the night and enjoy a great evening at our newest store

I look forward to catching up with you all.

We have a huge amount of giveaways for the night along with 20% off everything non catalogue in store and 20% off all items orders on the night.

We will have Representatives from following Companies on Site for your to talk to
TRICO
CASTROL
BENDIX
BOSCH – NEW WIPER RANGE
HAYNES CAR MANUALS
GULF WESTERN
MATT SMITH – TRADE DIRECT COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE – Want to open a trade account – Matt is the person to talk to about tiered pricing"

splitpin

• Speedster
WED 23 OCTOBER - Supercheap Chullora Car Club night special invitation event
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 01:03:59 PM »
5:30 - 8:00pm

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333