Author Topic: EOI 1984 Pontiac Firebird  (Read 264 times)

MAR55S

• P Plater
  • Cadillacs and Firebirds Rule
    • MVIP Prestige
EOI 1984 Pontiac Firebird
« on: January 20, 2021, 04:04:03 PM »
Hi ALL!
I hope that you are all doing as well as you can whilst this situation we're all in continues to affect our lives. I find myself having to downsize the amount of cars i own and so this post is to put it out there that I may need to sell the Pontiac.
As some of you may know, last year I sold my Cadillac for similar reasons.
Since purchasing the Firebird, I've improved many of the mechanical as well as the cosmetic parts of the car without altering it's originality. It has a very health 350 pushing it along with a new cooling system. The interior has been sound proofed throughout and i replaced the original seat belts with ADR approved ones.
New front suspension, new gauges and Bluetooth Sound system. I'm now in the process of installing the OEM central locking that the previous owner tried to bypass. A new windscreen will be fitted as well as getting the Gearbox serviced as it is due. I would love to upload all the photos I have of the progress but the forum will not allow hi res pics  :lol:
Included will be a spare rear hatch, a set of headers and two complete doors that I purchased "just in case"  :thumb:
More than happy to work out a price with potential new owner so if you're interested or know someone that might be, feel free to contact me on 0438 356 277.
I have not advertised the car for sale yet, this is the first time i write about it given that i know someone in the club will give this car the love it deserves. Not sure how ownership transfer would work given that it is on J plates registered with the club.

Thank you very much for reading and please stay safe and healthy.
Mario

CADILLAC - Founder of Detroit

Phone 02 4627 7600