Author Topic: Bloody cars!  (Read 4241 times)

68 GTO

Bloody cars!
« on: March 19, 2011, 06:31:10 PM »
First of, got my 69 GP checked out by mates and car ppl before I bought her, asked them to check the floors......yeah yeah

Umm no, major rust, car body is a write off....great there goes some serious cash. I'm now selling my Bronco so I can buy another 69 GP and slide my running gear into it.

GTO is in getting hideaways fixed after accident, then my insurance says they won't cover it as it's broken cos it's old (ummm they worked before the accident, now they don't), oh goody $1700 plus gone (fighting it)

Whilst in the workshop it was noticed she was losing water, hmmmm head gasket?

Yep, caused by not having one of the dowels in the head, causing the head to walk (luckily not killing my motor).....anyway more money (a sh#t tin actually)

Then my Daily driver has issues and costs me another $1300........

I'm going to start walking, I swear!!!

Just having a bitch.......GTO will be awesome and so will my new GP, but damn it happened all at the same time!:mad:

sms777

• Rally Licence
  • Sponsor & The Mechanic
Bloody cars!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 07:46:15 PM »
Hi GP,
I was not going to reply straight away to your frustration but being a mechanic and a honest one too I may as well ask the question. Why do you take your car to some one who obviously have no fricking idea how to fix hide away headlights?
$1700... Holy sh#t! Are they gold plating them?
I am not begging for more business (too busy fixing Mustangs) but I am more than happy to help you if you need someone that knows american muscle. Even if it's a Pontiac.....:zip:

Cheer up, Chris.

Phone 02 9793 3332
Biggles, The Flying Mechanic

68 GTO

Bloody cars!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 01:43:15 PM »
Sent you an email Chris

68 GTO

Bloody cars!
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 04:30:47 PM »
Well Tracy made a good case, the GTO hurt our finances a bit too much to continue with the GP.....so it's all for sale, would be great to get with that 70 GTO project on ebay at the moment.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333