Author Topic: August 30th Luncheon at Living Planet Garden Centre Restaurant With Pictures  (Read 6918 times)

cpu

A new venue to try out a Seafood Smorgasboard.  Musclevette will update address ASAP with meeting times as well.

Bumblebee

Sorry but it clashes with the NSW Mustang Concours, damn!

Ausfbodyman

Doh'.... working dayshift :(

cpu

From Musclevette:

Sunday 30TH

Meeting at the Maccas twin servo Eastern Creek at 10.45am. Leaving at 11am for lunch at Living Planet Garden Centre Restaurant. They are doing a Buffet which will include seafood for our club at $30 per head like we get at Francesco's. It is on the corner of Windsor Rd & Hobart St. It is BYO beer & wine only.

I really need #'s before next Friday please.

Regards Garry
;v ;M

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
Even though it clashes with the NSW Mustang Concourse I will make the effort  ;w  the sacrifices I make to be a devoted  member of this club.

heven67

• Rally Licence
Originally posted by joe74ta
Even though it clashes with the NSW Mustang Concourse I will make the effort  ;w  the sacrifices I make to be a devoted  member of this club.

So you aint gonna come to the MOCA show Joe? after I gave you a personal invitation?:(
[align=center]
BLING IS KING. Real muscle cars have 3 pedals  "Praise The Lowered"[/align]

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
sorry mate it clashes with our clubs Luncheon at Living Planet Garden Centre Restaurant.;15

Bob.B

;16;16   Bob and I will go. Book us two in.
             DEB.

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
just ;13ing thois to the top.
Past And Present Cars

GTA390

Originally posted by joe74ta

Im on call for work so i cant meake lunch:mad:

But Joe if you want to take my Mustang to the concourse your quite welcome, ill just pull a couple of plug leads off, dont want to see you try and come to terms with all that power at once;x;x

David.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333