Author Topic: Newspaper article  (Read 7393 times)

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
Newspaper article
« on: March 08, 2007, 09:28:06 AM »
Hi guys
       Our club is to be featured in two newspapers & they want to have some photos of our cars & members I can organise it for Saturday afternoon around 4pm this will be great publicity for our club if anyone has any suggestions for locations it would help me a lot so I need :7 & members to turn up on Saturday arvo.
   See Ya Garry. ;)  :)
Past And Present Cars

68PONY

Newspaper article
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 12:01:03 PM »
hi gary ill be there how about la perouse as a meeting point on the water with lots of parking ;I

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
Newspaper article
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 12:11:39 PM »
Yes that could be one possability thanks for the suggestion Chris.
  See Ya Garry. ;)
Past And Present Cars

YellowLightning

Newspaper article
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 04:07:24 PM »
yeah sure be there work permitting

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
Newspaper article
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 03:06:06 PM »
Guys I think the best idea is to meet at the Burger King Port Hacking rd Sylvania at 4pm photo shoot is 4.15pm it would be great to see as many members as possible for this newspaper article :2. Then we can hang around for the hot rod night & then go for a cruise to Harry's cafe De Wheels at Liverpool for something to eat.
   See Ya Garry. ;) :)
Past And Present Cars

Venom

Newspaper article
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 10:02:36 PM »
Garry, I thought the location was going to be on neutral grounds! Last time we spoke I mentioned the south was a little out of the way for some of us which makes us miss out on certain things at the best of times, I was looking forward to a quick trip to get in with the crowd for the shoot as I have only a small window of opportunity this Sat. Getting there takes at least 45 min to an hour on a good day. Sorry to miss it this time round, again!  :o

Stef

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
Newspaper article
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2007, 03:01:47 PM »
Venom
   The St george area is where these guys were operating from so I had to pick this side if you speak to your local paper & they want to do a story & pictures mate we will be there for the photos. Steff I will go anywhere to promote this club at the moment also lets organise something for April out your way let me know where is a good place for a run & something to eat & we will go there for April.
   See Ya Garry ;):)
Past And Present Cars

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
Newspaper article
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2007, 11:13:59 PM »
I would like to thank everyone that turned up for this I think we had around 20 cars great effort guys photos will be up shortly then onto Harry's cafe de wheels what a good night with the Camaro-firebird club turning up in droves must have been 150 cars all together anyway great night.
  See Ya Garry. ;)  :)
Past And Present Cars

LeighP

• Rally Licence
Newspaper article
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2007, 11:52:35 PM »
Garry, I've sent you all the pics I took...they were too big to upload apparently. Hotmail reduces the pic size so I hope the act of sending them to you brought them down small enough to post.
Regards,
Leigh
1969 Pontiac Firebird 400

YellowLightning

Newspaper article
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2007, 07:16:07 PM »

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333