Author Topic: and thanks too...  (Read 7180 times)

YellowLightning

and thanks too...
« on: March 12, 2007, 07:35:16 PM »
Saturday 24th March 6pm - Rock N Roll Night @ BURGER KING - LAKE ENTRANCE RD SHELLHARBOUR - Convoy will be leaving from the Caltex Servo Heathcote meeting 4.30pm & leaving @ 4.45pm travelling down on the F6, if you are coming on Appin Rd we will be passing there about 5pm we will not be stopping so just join in when we pass you, coming from Picton Rd we should be going past there about 5.10pm again just join up with convoy. Then through Albion Park & then take the exit to Lake Entrance rd Shellharbour to your left & Burger King is on your right hand side. For more info call Garry Mobile 0403026867

LeighP

• Rally Licence
and thanks too...
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 10:51:11 PM »
Regretably, working again. :(
Regards,
Leigh
1969 Pontiac Firebird 400

YellowLightning

and thanks too...
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 03:25:02 PM »
this saturday

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
and thanks too...
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 04:56:10 PM »
It is good to see Chris from Bay hot rodders has posted it on
ozrodders.com forum site with some good photos from last years event.
  See Garry ;)  :)
Past And Present Cars

blue67

and thanks too...
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 09:03:25 PM »
Hopefully the wheather hold's out this time. Fingers crossed. See you there.

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
and thanks too...
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 08:18:42 PM »
;F to all the people that turned up on such a wet night you are fantastic I think we had about 40 cars in all, the dancers were having fun danceing in the rain to some great music i will post the photos after.
  See Ya Garry.  ;) :)
Past And Present Cars

ozpont

• Rally Licence
    • www.usgmsp.com
and thanks too...
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 10:50:56 PM »
.. one of the things that sets THIS Hungary Jacks apart from the rest is the staff get behind the night... .. and although each year most of the younger / newer  staff find it hard to understand what's ahead......  they all get into it..
     HJ's does NOT supply things like the Rock & Roll clothing they are wearing.... .the employees  all make it themselves.. much like a school project..  and decorate or prepare the place up a bit by donating time in advance to help out on the day.
   .. so from one of the fathers of a HJ server... thanks to those young guy/girls for supporting us all too..;F

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
and thanks too...
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 11:33:11 PM »
You are so right ozpont the staff are getting younger there each year & I did forget to thank them here but I did tell Kirsty the manager what a great job they did & they want to have another one in September which I said would be fantastic as September is the driest month in the year I learnt this from putting together a car show called Corvettes at Fox where we averaged about 140  Corvettes at each show & shine over the 6 or 7 years that it was held & we only had one wet year & that wasn't in September. So I will now move this great event  to September & what makes this a great event is the staff having fun the music & the great dancers the fabulous array of cars that turned out even tonight in such terrible weather.
  Looking forward to September.
  See Ya Garry. ;)   :)
Past And Present Cars

blue67

and thanks too...
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2007, 08:03:23 PM »
I new it rain when I spent all day cleaning the car. Oh well give's me something to do next weekend. Good on every one for still havin a go even with the rain. There's allways next time. Nice to briefly meet you Gary, catch up with you next time.

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
and thanks too...
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2007, 10:21:04 PM »
Here are the photos from our rock & Roll Night what a great turn out even in the rain ;F & ;J we even had Elvis some clubs get a clown we got the KING to Hungry Jacks

looking forward to doing it in the dry next time in September.
  See Ya Garry ;)  :)
Past And Present Cars

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333