Author Topic: Corvettes Down under car club  (Read 5993 times)

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
Corvettes Down under car club
« on: April 13, 2007, 08:36:33 PM »
To all our Corvette members.
     Over the last 5years I have leed a group of Corvettes up to the Corvettes down under car club's Show & Shine, these have been great adventures that we have had so once again it's time to get things moving with accomadation. This year we are going to stay down the coast & drive up on the Sunday morning for the show.
 How the weekend works is we meet at the Brooklyn bridge on Friday the 6th July at 5am & the fun begins  we arrive Friday arvo at Surfers book in to where we are staying then arrange a night out on the Friday night ,the down under club usually arrange something for us to do on the Saturday morning come back to the Motel in the arvo give the cars the once over for the show on the Sunday then find something to do on the Saturday night. Leave Sunday morning for the trip to the Show & shine enjoy the day in Brisbane at Southbank where the show is held after the judging return to the motel we organise dinner at a restraunt & party somemore. Leave early Monday morning the 9th July for the drive home, this will be one of the best road trips you will ever do. George Gilby from the DUCCC is already thinking of something for our club to do on the Saturday & is looking forward to meeting our new corvette members from our club. If you need more info please phone me A/H on 0403026867. I will need to know you are coming so as I can arrange the accomadation with a great discount :7.    
  See Ya Garry. ;)  :)
Past And Present Cars

77CVT

• P Plater
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 02:00:09 PM »
Should I organise any nighttime entertainment???  

YellowLightning

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 02:19:31 PM »
i think so same place chris

77CVT

• P Plater
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 12:39:22 PM »
Ha, ha.  A bit far to come back though!

YellowLightning

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 05:10:54 PM »
we are staying in surfers this year

77CVT

• P Plater
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 01:05:06 PM »
Is it a convoy of "singles" or are some staying behind Sat night to take one for the team?

A bunch of you blokes in Surfer's could be dangerous!

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333