Author Topic: newbie  (Read 9409 times)

Mudgeluvev

« on: August 04, 2009, 08:27:59 PM »
hey all, just wanted to say hi, new to the forum, just recently i have become interested in rat rods, so damn sexy, i would love to build one, be very grateful to anyone who could just introduce me to the basics, where and how to get started, preferably from the chassis up, just found on ebay a chassis for ford model t, i would prefer a pick up or ute i like to call them as i am obsessed with utes.....so yeah just any help would be appreciated, would be great if there is even anyone who lives in the gold coast/brisbane area who is available to guide me on this project.  i have an ok understanding of mechanics and the structure of vehicles, i know alot in theory just not so much in the practical side of things, this project like many i believe will take awhile, cause unfortunately i'm not filthy rich, keep buying those lotto tickets ha, hoping........ so yeah any feedback would be greatly appreciated......

thanks for listening

evan

cpu

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 09:41:41 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

Not many rat rodders here but sure that someone will chime in if they hear of anything or can point you in the right direction.

Mudgeluvev

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 10:20:07 PM »
cheers mate......

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333