Author Topic: Car Show ?  (Read 3365 times)

GTA390

Car Show ?
« on: September 19, 2009, 08:59:58 AM »
There must be a big car show on at Port Macquarie this weekend, as i was working up there yesterday and saw heaps of cars rolling into town, mosty GM products, more Camaros seen in 1 day than i would see in a month and a lot of 55-57 chev's and few hot rods.
I am pretty sure i saw the president of a certain Sydney based muscle car club heading north in a black camaro when i was coming home.
David.

GT SALLY

Car Show ?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 09:19:49 AM »
Maybe one of these?

"Carclub Capers" at Comboyne

Sunday 20th September 2009

Comboyne

Processicn through the streets of Comboyne, culminating in assembling at the Showground

Free admissicn to the Showground and other venues of the Fair for participating Car Club members. Inter-Club Friendly Competitions will be held in sectioned-off designated areas of the Showgnound, Lots of Fun Prizes and Trophy for Winning Club on the Day.

Events include:
Slow Drag Races - several at a time
Blind Man's Rally - communication skills
Car Fashion Parade

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

33rd National Chevrolet Festival 2009

19th to 21st September

Port Macquarie, NSW

9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Hosted by the Chevrolet Club of NSW Inc the 33rd National Chevrolet Festival will run from the 18th through to the morning of the 21st in Port Macquarie.

On Friday registration is at Port Macquarie Panthers Pier One Verandah, 1 Bay Street, Port Macquarie. Saturday you can take part in an observation run through the local district to Timbertown for lunch and rides. On Sunday the Show n Shine judging commences at 9.00am and the event runs until 4.00pm at Westport Park with entry via Park Street for those wishing to show their cars. The presentation dinner kicks off at 7.00pm at the Panthers Auditorium followed on Monday by a complementary farewell breakfast.

All types of Accommodation can be booked through the Port Macquarie visitor information centre. You will need to book this way to get the festival discounts. Call the visitor centre on 1300 303155. Deadline for entry forms 7th August 2009.

65pony

• Speedster
Car Show ?
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 06:12:25 PM »
yea theirs a huge show and festival spanning this whole weekend up their.

i'm sure their was a post on this forum about this but I can't find it now...

her69

• Committee
  • Rally Licence
  • Club President
Car Show ?
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 07:07:41 PM »
Originally posted by GTA390

I am pretty sure i saw the president of a certain Sydney based muscle car club heading north in a black camaro when i was coming home.
David.

;y;y;y;y

bonnevista

• Top Fuel Pilot
Car Show ?
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 09:19:21 PM »
Originally posted by her69
Originally posted by GTA390

David.

;y;y;y;y

But not necessarily attending a car show. ;w  (Now, just imagine the theme from the Twilight Zone is playing.)

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333